PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hitting the new rebel 95?

Kal-El 34
03-06-2012, 06:36 AM
I want to demo this...

Historically I have been VERY anti-prince...

However, I picked this up in a shop the other day and it had a great feel in my hand... Odds are I will not like it as I have just not been crazy about Prince feel, but this had a knife like feel in hand.

Interested to hear some thoughts on it... Would love to demo here soon and do a comparison between it, the new prestige, and my pro one 16/19 dual pro 18x20

ryushen21
03-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Admittedly, I was interested in this frame and I have heard that some people have likened it to the PT57a/PT630. I would definitely like to hear the reviews from people who had experience with all of those frames. Just for the heck of it though. I'm set frame wise and not interested in looking at anything else.

Muse
03-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Kal El, I'd love to hear your opinion after a playtest of this because your Donnay thread was really good.

I just picked up one on impulse because the stats are very close to one of my all time favorite racquets (Yonex RD-7) and I was able to find a pretty good deal online. It'll be a few days before I'm able to hit with it tho (just strung it up with RPM Blast @ 50).

TopspinAce
03-08-2012, 03:15 PM
bumped :D Oh ya I want answers tooo