PDA

View Full Version : All-star rally for relief

doriancito
07-23-2005, 08:12 PM
hey guys did any of you see this event held at the pacific life open? i just downloaded the short video clip in which the pros made me laugh to death i was wondering if its posible to download the entire video? post links thanks ;)

ibemadskillzz
07-23-2005, 08:23 PM
hey guys did any of you see this event held at the pacific life open? i just downloaded the short video clip in which the pros made me laugh to death i was wondering if its posible to download the entire video? post links thanks ;)

Yes you can see it at The Tennis Channel. Also you can see the RCA champions, Mason, Cinci, and more on the Tennis Channel.

doriancito
07-23-2005, 08:24 PM
yes but the prob is I DONT HAVE THE TENNIS CHANNEL!!!!! but is there a place at the tennis channel to downlaod it from?

atarisboy86
07-23-2005, 11:12 PM
I was fortunate to be at that event(even though it cost me a days worth of work, so be it lol).....and it was very very very humorous.....Roddick making jokes about making 5 net volleys in a row, holding hands with Hantuchova, Roddick and Safin wearing glasses and pulling their shorts way up high, Hewitt and Moya's never ending 'volley-a-thon' from no man's land to the net, to the 'super tie breaker' between Agassi and Federer who were both just entertaining us very well......and to top it off......Agassi beating Federer and having Federer mock his kisses and bows to the crowd.....I wish I would have had my video camera then I would have recorded it and posted it...

doriancito
07-24-2005, 11:09 AM
man you are lucky!

AngeloDS
07-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Awww, I wish I could of seen this :(... I want to see this! If you have the clip avaliable for download, I'll let you upload it to my website!

doriancito
07-24-2005, 11:14 AM
there is a 4 minute clip of this video at http://www.atptennis.com/global/videos/Star_Moment_(15_03_2005)_ultra.wmv

but i want the whole thing

krnboijunsung
07-24-2005, 11:36 AM
I was fortunate to be at that event(even though it cost me a days worth of work, so be it lol).....and it was very very very humorous.....Roddick making jokes about making 5 net volleys in a row, holding hands with Hantuchova, Roddick and Safin wearing glasses and pulling their shorts way up high, Hewitt and Moya's never ending 'volley-a-thon' from no man's land to the net, to the 'super tie breaker' between Agassi and Federer who were both just entertaining us very well......and to top it off......Agassi beating Federer and having Federer mock his kisses and bows to the crowd.....I wish I would have had my video camera then I would have recorded it and posted it...

I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but the ataris are one good band.

doriancito
07-24-2005, 11:46 AM
what the hell do u mean?

The_Dark_Knight
07-24-2005, 11:56 AM
I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but the ataris are one good band.
whatever man, the ataris suck, just another generic "punk pop" band

AngeloDS
07-26-2005, 12:00 PM
Anyone have the video of this, or where you could buy it?

doriancito
08-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Anyone have the video of this, or where you could buy it?
thats what i WANT!

atarisboy86
08-05-2005, 12:07 AM
to each their own I would say......but enough of generic pop-punk bands.....it's all about Coldplay now.......wow, it sure does look different live than there, then again, I had prime loge....blah