PDA

View Full Version : C-Drive 102 Stringing Instructions?

Cup8489
03-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Hello,

I've been brought some model of Babolat I've neither seen nor heard of before, brand new without strings, and I must say, it's got me stumped. It's supposed to be 16x20 but the holes are spaced in such a way that I can't intuitively decide which are mains and which are crosses, and I also can't seem to find any stringing instructions for this frame anywhere, so I was hoping some of you would be able to help me out.

Babolat C-Drive 102.

esgee48
03-06-2012, 02:07 PM
TW sells this frame. It looks like it should skip 8 at throat and head for the mains.

An alternative is to pre-string all the mains w/o tension and see whether the pattern appears correct. Leftover holes are for crosses.

Cup8489
03-06-2012, 02:16 PM
TW sells this frame. It looks like it should skip 8 at throat and head for the mains.

An alternative is to pre-string all the mains w/o tension and see whether the pattern appears correct. Leftover holes are for crosses.

yeah that is what I was considering doing, I just can't believe I can't find ANYTHING about instructions for it.

esgee48
03-06-2012, 02:24 PM
If you carefully count the grommet holes for mains on the frame, it really does appear that you should skip hole 8 (T&H) for the mains.

Cup8489
03-06-2012, 02:25 PM
managed to make a complete *** of myself. I miscounted the cross holes, and so thought that it was complicated to string. Bah, it's been a long day. haha.