PDA

View Full Version : Prince Game Reflex

Xpherex
03-08-2012, 08:10 AM
How should I string it, I couldn't find the instruction nowhere, even on prince website. It's 16X19 so making it 2 peaces which I would prefer I can guess How it goes but anyway If anyone know the skips, and ties I would like if he/she could share it here.

rich s
03-08-2012, 08:54 AM
has it been strung before? can you look at the grommets to see how they are deformed to determine where the mains go and where the crosses go?

Xpherex
03-08-2012, 09:37 AM
has it been strung before? can you look at the grommets to see how they are deformed to determine where the mains go and where the crosses go?
no grommets, with grommets it would be easier. some dots black and white

rich s
03-08-2012, 09:40 AM
it's been my experience that the holes with the dots next to them indicate holes for mains.....

Irvin
03-08-2012, 01:27 PM
it's been my experience that the holes with the dots next to them indicate holes for mains.....

Holes with the dots are the outside mains. There are no skipped holes between the two innermost grommets with dots. Grommets with no dots between grommets with dots are cross holes.

Most 16 main rackets skip 7 & 9 top and bottom, 8 top and bottom, or a combination of 7 &9 and 8. Unless you have a fan racket all mains are parallel. If your strings go on a diagonal you ran the mains wrong. If the mains are closer together between 6th and 7th or 7th and 8th mains you ran the mains wrong.

Xpherex
03-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Holes with the dots are the outside mains. There are no skipped holes between the two innermost grommets with dots. Grommets with no dots between grommets with dots are cross holes.

Most 16 main rackets skip 7 & 9 top and bottom, 8 top and bottom, or a combination of 7 &9 and 8. Unless you have a fan racket all mains are parallel. If your strings go on a diagonal you ran the mains wrong. If the mains are closer together between 6th and 7th or 7th and 8th mains you ran the mains wrong.thanks however I guessed it right as there was no other possibilities to string it. otherwise it looks very close. So seems that the dots are the outside mains.
Also as I have already strung it with 2 peaces but I started at H and finish H (ties were top), should I just keep doing crosses together, one peace or is it still better for the racket to be strung 2 peaces?