PDA

View Full Version : Where to get a BLX 6.1 96 16x18

Blee1613
03-08-2012, 04:56 PM
So I'm looking to buy a new 6.1 95 18x18. TW does not have my gripsize and t-express has it. I definitely don't want to get it from them because of my recent experience. Let me just rant for a little bit.

So I ordered 4 demos and I found out 1 was broken. Sent that one back and got a replacement. But this one had broken strings, and I sent that back. Something happened and they didn't send me any replacement and I called again (3rd time so far), and I was told I'd be sent a replacement. I got the replacement and how ironic is it that I receieved the SAME BROKEN RACKET AS THE FIRST TIME! PLUS it turns out I was charged again, so 2 payments of 14.95 instead of one. I called express and was told I'd be reimbursed 2 days ago. I wasn't of course, so I called again today. I was told nobody was available in the demo apartment and I had to leave a voice mail...

TW is THE BEST for customer service. I would never consider buying from anyone else, but I can't... :(

So my question is, where can I buy them? Like in terms of a different online tennis retailer or whatever.

snoflewis
03-09-2012, 01:14 AM
t-express is the saddest excuse for a retailer i've ever experienced. im not a TW fanboy, but express is absolutely pathetic. i would rather buy a racket from big5 than buy from them.

sorry i can't help you otherwise haha

Fed Kennedy
03-09-2012, 01:27 AM
The txpress reviews just make me grieve for the plight of humanity