PDA

View Full Version : Pro pulse 3 or 2k11

bigant2984
03-09-2012, 05:44 AM
looking to get new shoes, any thoughts on wich are better ?

PED
03-09-2012, 05:54 AM
Those have been my last two pair of shoes.

Depends on what surface you play on. The durability is low on the 2k11's but they're nice. Lightweight, low to the ground and good traction. Excellent on clay as well with the herringbone tread. However, the cushioning wears out pretty fast as well. Overall a good shoe.

Propulse 3's have more cushioning for HC but they also ride slightly higher. Durability is not great but they have the warranty so who cares.

I was not sure about the straps but they're great. You can really lock your foot in at the heel and across the foot without putting your foot to sleep.

Both really solid shoes but I'd give the edge to the 3's.

ArliHawk
03-09-2012, 06:05 AM
I have both, and they are both very comfortable for the price. If you are paying full retail price for both, I say the Propulses because of the warranty. But if you can get the 2K11 on sale, go with it.

Either of these shoes are a solid choice.

bigant2984
03-09-2012, 06:17 AM
i used the barricade 6 last season and they no comfortable at all, and my foot moved toward the middle when i was doing some drills i hate to get rid of them since there still in good shape, but they just dont lock my foot down, i went with the barricades cause of the duribilty,

ArliHawk
03-09-2012, 06:29 AM
i used the barricade 6 last season and they no comfortable at all, and my foot moved toward the middle when i was doing some drills i hate to get rid of them since there still in good shape, but they just dont lock my foot down, i went with the barricades cause of the duribilty,

If lock down is your aim, I think you'd find the Propulse's strap system great. It's a great shoe.

I've heard the Barricade 7 fits much better than the 6.