PDA

View Full Version : Has tennis gotten to polite? Do we need "Jersey shore" meets the ATP?

VOLLEY KING
03-10-2012, 06:23 AM
Wouldn't it be more exciting if tennis were more like the"Jersey shore".

John McEnroe brought more fans to tennis than anyone in the history of the sport.

Watching McEnroe vs. Borg was like watching the WWF.....were you had the good guy vs the evil guy . It was fun!!!

McEnroe was the player everyone loved to hate.

I was enthralled when Serena went after that little Asian ump . Did I hate Serena.......yes I did. But I loved watching !

Bartelby
03-10-2012, 06:29 AM
Its been technologically castrated.

The Bawss
03-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Yes. Well Tennis has gotten too polite. I don't know about Tennis "is" gotten "to" polite.

VOLLEY KING
03-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Its been technologically castrated.

WOW!!!!' that was awesome!!! Really great comment.

In fact the whole world has venom technologically castrated.

Everything is "G" rated today. You can now walk out on 42nd street in manhattan and go to the Disney store!!!

I liked the world a whole lot better with a bit of an edge.

Back in the day McEnroe Borg Geruliatis would coke up before a match and then sleep with a couple of chicks they picked up at studio 54 and just get on the court and play .

Today everyone watches their diets , works out and has a whole entourage.

Back in the day women would chase after Borg and literally tear his clothes off.

It was like Rock and Roll meets tennis.

Today everything is bubble gum stupid Shakira.

VOLLEY KING
03-10-2012, 06:37 AM
Yes. Well Tennis has gotten too polite. I don't know about Tennis "is" gotten "to" polite.

Lol.....I'm from the "hood". I use my iPhone to post.

Sorry about the typos . :-)

Bartelby
03-10-2012, 06:40 AM
I saw Midnight Cowboy again just recently and well has that part of the seedy side of New York disappeared.

VOLLEY KING
03-10-2012, 06:50 AM
I saw Midnight Cowboy again just recently and well has that part of the seedy side of New York disappeared.

Unfortunately yes!

NY is completely cleaned up. You know can walk around Harlem at midnight without a problem.

Even Bill Clinton has an office in Harlem!