PDA

View Full Version : Volkl Pb10 Mid or Babolat Pure storm GT

briianxd
03-10-2012, 06:18 AM
Volkl Pb10 Mid or Babolat Pure storm GT (or any other versions of the pure storm GT) for:

Control-
Spin-
Comfort-
Maneuverability-
and whatever else worth mentioning...

TimothyO
03-10-2012, 06:44 AM
The PB10 Mid is probably closest to the PS Ltd in terms of comfort and control. Both are precise and very arm safe.

In terms of powerit's probably closest to the Tour.

Meaghan
03-10-2012, 06:51 AM
played with both for a whle....there are a lot of similarities in power, control etc, the main difference tho is manouverabilty, the pb10mid cuts thro the air so smoothly where the boxier beamed bab is a touch more clunky. The other imo is the serving prowess of the volkl, the bab is great too if you like it heavy and flat.

If I tended to stay at the baseline then Id prob plump for the Bab, If I was more all court Id go with the volkl.

ZeroSkid
03-10-2012, 07:13 AM
played with both for a whle....there are a lot of similarities in power, control etc, the main difference tho is manouverabilty, the pb10mid cuts thro the air so smoothly where the boxier beamed bab is a touch more clunky. The other imo is the serving prowess of the volkl, the bab is great too if you like it heavy and flat.

If I tended to stay at the baseline then Id prob plump for the Bab, If I was more all court Id go with the volkl.

This...................

drummerdan
03-10-2012, 07:59 PM
I have playtested the Babalot and liked it very much. I currently play with the PB10 Mid think it's 1 step ahead of the Babalot in every area you site. However, the Babolat has a bit more power as it's main advantage over the Volkl. But the tradeoff isn't worth all the great things about the Volkl. With the right string, it's nearly the perfect racquet. I frankly don't know what I else I would want it to do that it doesn't already do.