PDA

View Full Version : Lousy Wta Indian Wells Tournament Coverage By Eurosport

marpiw
03-11-2012, 06:14 PM
The coverage of the WTA INDIAN WELLS TOURNAMENT made by EUROSPORT is really VERY LOUSY ,just TWO HOURS A DAY and thats all...Its very difficcult to cover a tournament properly with those restrictions....Besides they are covering a lot of snow crap sports and an athletic tournament only God knows where it is located...

SStrikerR
03-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Nobody cares about the wta.

uNIVERSE mAN
03-11-2012, 07:33 PM
what SStrikerR said.

DRII
03-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Nobody cares about the wta.

Especially without either of the Williams.

gavna
03-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Well the Tennis Channel in the USA not much better - during the Harrison / Troicki match after the 1st set they switched over to the Sharapova snoozefest that was 1) Boring 2) in front of a 2/3 empty stadium.....so we missed the whole 2nd Ryno/Troicki until the last few points in the final 2 games.......freaking nuts - if they would at LEAST switched back and forth for a few games. But to punish us with a dull and slow 1st set with Sharapova (who i am a fan of btw) when you had a much better one is nuts.

cknobman
03-12-2012, 09:06 AM
WTF your complaining about this???? I need to get EuroSport so I can see more mens tennis and less womans.

So far Tennis Channels coverage of the woman has been waaaaaaay too much.

joeri888
03-13-2012, 02:59 AM
WTF your complaining about this???? I need to get EuroSport so I can see more mens tennis and less womans.

So far Tennis Channels coverage of the woman has been waaaaaaay too much.

Eurosport actually ONLY covers WTA + Slams. No ATP tour.

joeri888
03-13-2012, 03:00 AM
The coverage of the WTA INDIAN WELLS TOURNAMENT made by EUROSPORT is really VERY LOUSY ,just TWO HOURS A DAY and thats all...Its very difficcult to cover a tournament properly with those restrictions....Besides they are covering a lot of snow crap sports and an athletic tournament only God knows where it is located...

You should try and look into other sports. Currently, the World Championships of indoor athletics are going on. Quite something bigger than the first week of an MS 1000 tournament in the WTA tour.

treblings
03-13-2012, 03:53 AM
Especially without either of the Williams.

i almost missed your subtle irony:)