PDA

View Full Version : Why no 2012 Wilson six.one Team review?

dmcb101
03-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey TW, why are you guys not going to review this racquet? I feel that this racquet has a decent amount of interest and will probably sell okay. Its not like it is a "granny's" racquet or anything. I think it deserves a review?

Could you considered doing a review???

Thanks,

SFrazeur
03-11-2012, 06:29 PM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=412620

-SF

dmcb101
03-11-2012, 07:09 PM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=412620

-SF

seems like they were pretty dismissive about it. I'd like to hear why they are not doing it. It is going to be a popular racquet so why not review it?

Dave M
03-12-2012, 03:06 AM
seems like they were pretty dismissive about it. I'd like to hear why they are not doing it. It is going to be a popular racquet so why not review it?

probably comes down to time.

SFrazeur
03-12-2012, 05:48 AM
So many racquets so little time.

-SF

TW Staff
03-12-2012, 06:00 AM

No, not dismissive. We reviewed 8 new Wilson racquets for 2012, 8 new Head sticks, and 4 Babolat. Not to mention some others from Volkl, Donnay and Gamma that are finishing up or are current. (Prince and Dunlop racquets were done in late 2011). Sometimes not all the racquets make the first cut because there are so many. I didn't say we wouldn't review it, but that it wasn't scheduled to be at the time. As we go through the next discussion of racquet reviews, I'm sure it will be discussed.

Regards,

Spencer, TW.

dmcb101
03-12-2012, 01:00 PM
No, not dismissive. We reviewed 8 new Wilson racquets for 2012, 8 new Head sticks, and 4 Babolat. Not to mention some others from Volkl, Donnay and Gamma that are finishing up or are current. (Prince and Dunlop racquets were done in late 2011). Sometimes not all the racquets make the first cut because there are so many. I didn't say we wouldn't review it, but that it wasn't scheduled to be at the time. As we go through the next discussion of racquet reviews, I'm sure it will be discussed.

Regards,

Spencer, TW.

Oh ok. Thanks a lot Spencer. I love the reviews you guys do and I understand that there are huge pressures when deciding on what racquets to review not to mention the time it takes to actually test the frames. Just want to say my thanks to you guys for providing the best review of racquets anywhere and hope you guys continue the hard work because I believe it is valued by many. THANKS!