PDA

View Full Version : FS: (4x) Head Youtek Radical Pro 4 3/8 - Great Condition

simplysimon
03-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Head Youtek Radical Pro 4.3/8" - 9/10 condition - $60 FREE shipping conusa

Or buy all 3 for $150.00 FREE shipping conusa (ONLY $50 EACH IF YOU BUY ALL 3)

The above YouTek racquets were used by an 11 year old junior who never dropped or threw or tapped his racquets out of anger. All in very good condition strung with Solinco Tour Bite 17g and with Wilson Pro overwraps over the original leather grip (one unwrapped now but not played with without a grip). (these are not the new IG models)
__________________________________________________ _________

Head Youtek Radical Pro 4.3/8" - 7/10 condition - $45 FREE shipping conusa

The above YouTek racquet was traded for as an additional backup. Original leather grip has been replaced and the bumper guard has a section about two and a half inches long that was scraped and is now missing. Currently unstrung. (this is not the current IG model)

__________________________________________________ _________

If you're interested in any of the racquets listed here then write scaringthecrickets@gmail.com and we can discuss the condition of the racquets or show photos or discuss payment and shipments. I will only ship in the continental United States. This is as low as I can imagine going on price since we paid full price of $180 for each of these except the one we traded for. Thanks for viewing this post.

http://ivesta.com/head_radpro.jpg

labclimber
03-14-2012, 06:20 AM
I am interested in 1 of the youteks contact me at labrown50@q.com

simplysimon
03-15-2012, 07:01 AM
All radicals are sold... thanks for your interest and to TW message board