PDA

View Full Version : FT: Babolat Pure Storm Tour GT and Babolat Pure Drive GT for 1/4 grip size

DarkXBlazer
03-13-2012, 09:43 PM
Hello,

So, I am looking to trade grip sizes with someone else who is looking for another grip size, as I have realized my grip sizes are all not what I need.. I am looking for 1/4 grip sizes.

First, I have:
Babolat Pure Storm Tour GT,
Grip size: 1/8
Pretty freshly strung (used once) PHT/wilson multi
Two new overgrips wrapped over a new babolat leather grip Djokovic style (non-overlapping first overgrip, with top overgrip standard wrapped)
Condition: 8/10, minor scuffs on the bumper guard and a few paint chips, I can provide pictures upon request.

This was my attempt to make a 1/8 big enough, but clearly it didn't work.. If you want to trade for this one, I would request a new babolat leather grip be wrapped/provided, with an overgrip, since I have a newly wrapped overgrip and leather grip on it..

Also, I have:
Babolat Pure Storm Tour GT,
Grip size: 3/8
Condition: 8/10, again I can send pictures upon requests.

Both of these PSTGTs, I am looking to trade for the same racket in size L2 (1/4 grip size). So, if you have a similar condition racket, I'd like to trade..

------------------------------------------------------
Then, I am also looking to trade my Babolat Pure Drive GT..

It is the previous GT model of the PD:

Babolat Pure Drive GT Std.
Grip size: 1/2
Strung with BHBR.
Condition 7.5/10, pictures available by request.

I am looking to trade this one for a similar condition version of the same racket in grip size 1/4.

Thanks,

DarkXBlazer
03-16-2012, 10:25 PM
I got several messages about this, so to clarify: I am only interested in trading these frames for the 1/4 grip size version.

All three are still available for trade.

Thank you,

DarkXBlazer
03-20-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm gonna bump this up.. Both the post and the last message were posted before weekends so it never got on the first page :/

DarkXBlazer
04-03-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm still looking to make any of these trades, if anyone is looking.

Thanks,
-Jerry

DarkXBlazer
04-26-2012, 03:18 PM
APD traded.

Also, for the PSTGT 2009 3/8, it's strung with VS Gut 16/Pro Hurricane Tour 17 and it has a new leathergrip on it, with an overgrip. I'm looking to trade for a 1/4 (L2) PSTGT with at least a leather grip (no overgrip necessary)