PDA

View Full Version : Help Me! I Hate My Feet

swfh
03-14-2012, 03:17 PM
So, with highschool tennis season starting soon, I am in the market for a new pair of sneakers. I have been wearing 2k10's for the last year and they are pretty good. I like that I can do all sports with them, and they offer a decent low to ground feel.

Here is the problem, After taking off of tennis for 2 months due to surgery, my big toes blister every time that I play. Why? I'm not sure. Are the shoes too small, or too big?

Here is problem #2. My feet are two different sizes. My left foot measures 11, and my right around 10.25. I recently tried on the gel resolutions 4, and while they felt great on my left foot, they felt way too big on my right. HELP ME!!

NJ1
03-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Wear thicker/two pairs of socks on your right foot. To stop blisters, use athletic tape in addition to thicker socks.

swfh
03-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Wear thicker/two pairs of socks on your right foot. To stop blisters, use athletic tape in addition to thicker socks.

thats an option. Any ideas on how to get rid of blisters before i tape up my foot?

LeeD
03-14-2012, 03:30 PM
2 socks on small foot, or a thicker insole on smaller foot.
Blisters are caused by excessive rubbing. It CAN be too small, but usually too big, and not playing enough.
Once the blisters heal, you can rub rubbing alcohol on your feet, to toughen the skin.
Now skin is open, tight taping, first layer gauze, next tape.

swfh
03-14-2012, 03:44 PM
2 socks on small foot, or a thicker insole on smaller foot.
Blisters are caused by excessive rubbing. It CAN be too small, but usually too big, and not playing enough.
Once the blisters heal, you can rub rubbing alcohol on your feet, to toughen the skin.
Now skin is open, tight taping, first layer gauze, next tape.

Thanks. I didnt even think about putting in a thicker insole. Problem solved.