PDA

View Full Version : Head Youtek Prestige Pro Resale

greystar403
03-16-2012, 09:12 AM
They have the YT version of the Prestige Pro up for sale again, but it's being sold at full price.

Shouldn't it be on sale or something since it is discontinued?

Looking forward to buying it if it is.

lbjames23
03-16-2012, 09:16 AM
They have the YT version of the Prestige Pro up for sale again, but it's being sold at full price.

Shouldn't it be on sale or something since it is discontinued?

Looking forward to buying it if it is.

where ? i m looking for those for a while now

Racquet Daddy
03-16-2012, 01:58 PM
Yeah - I thought it was strange that both the YT Prestige Mid and Pro are selling at $20 more than their newer counterparts.

rallyguy
03-16-2012, 10:04 PM
I agree as I saw the same thing. May be saying something about the staying power of the original Youtek one with slightly different specs. Maybe this combo just worked better as I can't understand it otherwise.

jman32
03-19-2012, 01:14 PM
i demoed the IG and regular mid and i played better with the reg youtek. the IG has a softer feel, but the youtek told me exactly where the ball was. the IG mushes the feeling (in a pleasant way). i might be banned for like for saying such blasphemy

zapvor
03-19-2012, 08:00 PM
supply and demand folks

Bruce X.
03-20-2012, 06:03 AM
I notice TW pulled the Youtek PP's off their website today. They were listed yesterday at the full price. I'm thinking about buying one and was also curious why they were selling at full price compared to the newer version.

Some of the other online retailers still have the Youtek versions listed at full price. Maybe after this current promotion with Head is over TW will bring back the Youtek PP's at a lower price, as with the Microgel's, Liquidmetal's, etc.

Deodorant
03-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Probably just found some leftovers hiding in a box.