PDA

View Full Version : insole defect?

Nefarious_Ly
03-19-2012, 05:57 PM
i already got this resolved with TW like a few weeks ago and was refunded with the same shoes, but i thought it might be interesting to know if there was any others who had the same prob?

on my Babolat Propulse 2's that i boguht during Christmas, i used them for a month, and one of the insoles (right side) came out? i admit that i can sometimes get jerk-y during my groundstrokes, but when the insole came out i was highly dissapointed. maybe the glue used to hold the insole wasn't glued properly? maybe i got a lemon? the new pair i got i've got has been very resilient.

just wanted to know if anyone else has had similar probs/defects.

Fuji
03-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Not going to lie, I rip out stock insoles most of the time anyway and put in my sports insoles! :)

-Fuji

scotus
03-19-2012, 09:17 PM
There is nothing wrong with your shoes.

Some shoe companies do not even glue the insoles.

All you need to do is put some glue on the bottom of those insoles and slip them back in the shoes.

WildVolley
03-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Most of the shoes I wear do not have a glued down insole.

What do you mean the insole came out? While your foot was in the shoe?

Nefarious_Ly
03-20-2012, 07:23 AM
yeah, the insole started to slide under my foot behind my heel area while playing. i took my shoe off and discovered that the whole insole had come out and i was staring at what looked like the rubber base of the shoe? lol. almost slid and lost my balance when that happened cause i was running to a cross court forehand. my father looked at it and called, TW decided to refund it. nice of them. just wondering if anyone else had similar incidents. i wore some Asics and Barricades before the Propulse 2, and had no probs them so ever. minus that the Asics Gel Game 3's seemed to me, to wear down pretty fast. the Bab's and Addidas seemed to last longer/more durability, with minimal rips/holes by the toes. had more traction on the court too. i'm thinking bout buying a set of Prince shoes jsut to tryout in a few months possibly.