PDA

View Full Version : Anything similar to ProPulse 2/3?

SoCalJay
03-19-2012, 08:32 PM
I have wide feet with very little arch and have been wearing the Babolat ProPulse 2 and 3's for a while but I'd like to check out something similar but different. My current shoes fit great but I'm a sucker for variety so if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

Alejandro Lanza
03-19-2012, 08:56 PM
I'd be interested to hear opinions on this, i'm also using propulse 2s with heavy hard plastic inserts for flat feet. So far they've taken the abuse quite well and i like them a lot but would like a second pair and sounds like feet like variety

zapvor
03-19-2012, 09:08 PM
for me the closest would be the barricades. same great soft comfort and cushion, slightly on heavier side. i currently wear the Propulse2s and love them

t3Nn1sn0ob
03-19-2012, 10:21 PM
I started wearing the Propulse 3 when they first came out and loved the shoe but ever since the vapor 9 came out this year, I've been alternating. If you have a wide foot and low arch I wouldn't recommend the barricade. I, like you, have a wide foot and low arch. Give the vapors a try.

SoCalJay
03-20-2012, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys. I was leery of the LV9 because of how badly the CB fit when I tried it on but it's great to hear that it fits a wider foot. Regarding the barricades, I've read that the 6 is terribly uncomfortable but the 7 is great and fits differently... any truth to this?

pageltennis
03-20-2012, 07:34 PM
I too have a slightly wide foot and very flat foot. I had the B5s, but the B6s didn't work for me, and i've heard the same high and far forward arch from the B6 is also on the B7, even though they made it a little wider. I was going to try the Propulse, but they don't make a size 15, and same thing with the Wilson Tour Vision, so I ended up with the Nike Vapor 8 and it was great. Wider than other Nike shoes, very comfortable, and a nice low arch, and i've heard good things about the Vapor 9s. I'm also looking into the K-Swiss tubes Monfils that say they have a lower arch to get something a little cheaper than the V9s, but haven't decided yet.