PDA

View Full Version : orlando nike outlets

i suck at tennis
03-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Do they still carry tennis gear or have they cut that inventory out like most of the other Nike outlets around the country??

I'll be down that way for work this week and might try to make a trip if they still stock some tennis clothes and/or shoes.

T21D
03-27-2012, 04:10 AM
I went to the one by International Dr during nba allstar weekend and didn't see anything. I'm lying, they had CB3.3's grey/orange for $79.99 and passed. That goes for the Adidas store as well, they had the Adi ace and barcudas up for sale.

Gasolina
03-27-2012, 04:24 AM
They usually have pretty decent adidas stuff there. I got my SS11 adizero polo there for $15

jmverdugo
03-27-2012, 05:03 AM
Last time I went there they had very few tennis specific stuff and mostly size XXL, however you can find nice performance clothing for cheap money if you are ok with playing with non tennis clothes.

BobFL
03-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Do they still carry tennis gear or have they cut that inventory out like most of the other Nike outlets around the country??

I'll be down that way for work this week and might try to make a trip if they still stock some tennis clothes and/or shoes.

Well they are hit or miss, more miss than hit. I got some very nice stuff in Adidas and in Nike but it is so random and unpredictable that I would suggest not to go if your time is limited.

mikeler
03-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Well they are hit or miss, more miss than hit. I got some very nice stuff in Adidas and in Nike but it is so random and unpredictable that I would suggest not to go if your time is limited.

All the outlet stores here are hit or miss. There really is no way to tell if what you want is in stock.

BobFL
03-27-2012, 11:33 AM
All the outlet stores here are hit or miss. There really is no way to tell if what you want is in stock.

and it is getting worse. The manager told that for some reason tennis gear goes Dodo-bird way. Tennis gear in particular is getting harder and harder to find in outlets. Just my opinion and it is localized to Orlando area :)

mikeler
03-27-2012, 12:02 PM
and it is getting worse. The manager told that for some reason tennis gear goes Dodo-bird way. Tennis gear in particular is getting harder and harder to find in outlets. Just my opinion and it is localized to Orlando area :)

That reminds me, need to take a trip to the New Balance outlet this weekend and see if I can find a new pair of shoes.