PDA

View Full Version : Gel challenger 8 6month gurantee???

Bobo96
03-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Hi I have the Asics Gel challenger 8's. On the page it doesn't state anywhere that it has the 6 month guarantee, but a few people in the comments say "good thing it has 6 month guarantee". So could someone let me know if there is a guarantee. Also I didn't buy them from TW, but from dicks sporting goods, so if I send it in to Asics will they give me new shoes? Oh and do they let you get credit towards other shoes? say Gel Res 4's?

Thanks!

Bobo96
03-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Anyone? Any input is much appreciated.

tiebraek
03-31-2012, 09:47 AM
i haven't seen an 8 month shoe guarantee yet. most shoes sadly go up to 6 months. I just received credit from asics for my gel resolution 3. You should give them a call(Asics directly) and find out..usually doesn't matter where you bought the shoes...the price maybe..

Bobo96
03-31-2012, 04:25 PM
i haven't seen an 8 month shoe guarantee yet. most shoes sadly go up to 6 months. I just received credit from asics for my gel resolution 3. You should give them a call(Asics directly) and find out..usually doesn't matter where you bought the shoes...the price maybe..

No. I was saying the model is gel challenger 8 and is there a 6 month guarantee. haha.

Thanks

Bobo96
03-31-2012, 04:26 PM
anyone know if you need to have the recipt when you send them in?

kimguroo
03-31-2012, 04:37 PM
anyone know if you need to have the recipt when you send them in?

Without the receipt, how can you prove your shoes are under warranty?
You have to have a receipt.

mad dog1
03-31-2012, 05:08 PM
doesn't appear that the challenger 8s come w/ 6 month durability warranty. the challenger 7s did and having owned a pair, i can understand why they've discontinued the durability warranty on the 8s because the sole looks identical to the 7s which lasted me all of 3 months.