PDA

View Full Version : Head Speed/TK82S Pallets‎ in the U.S.?

nyc
03-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi TW,

it's been asked countless times, but from what I gather only answered once with a "no" by Spencer in 2009.

Are there any plans on carrying the HEAD Speed Pallets in the U.S. that you offer on TW Europe?

Seems like demand is high enough to consider it again.

Thanks!

000KFACTOR90000
04-09-2012, 02:53 PM
A TW generic head pallet would be fine with me if head won't supply them.

Interested in bulk generic options too.

TW Staff
04-10-2012, 01:50 PM
@nyc,

Sorry, Head doesn't sell pallets in the US so we aren't able to get them.

Siobhan, TW

sruckauf
04-10-2012, 10:07 PM
NYC: For what it's worth, I recently purchased a few of these pallets from TWE. They came very quickly with zero hassle. They're perfect. I'm in Arizona btw.

nyc
04-11-2012, 07:05 AM
@nyc,

Sorry, Head doesn't sell pallets in the US so we aren't able to get them.

Siobhan, TW

Hey thanks Siobhan for the reply - I suppose it's a liability issue with HEAD.

Any plans to offer TW's own version of pallets?

thanks

DavaiMarat
04-11-2012, 08:26 AM
As someone who works for HEAD NYC I will probably be able to answer your question more directly. Removing and replacing pallets is something that should be done by a qualified racquet technician. Poorly removed/replaced pallets can cause injury, damage to the hoop and/or poor racquet performance. That's why we don't offer then to NA customers. I'm not even sure why they are available in TW Europe. However, if you are dead set on removing and experimenting with the different pallets you can always contact your local tennis shop. Most of these shops have connections to the local HEAD distributor who can probably get access to these pallets. Make friends with shop owner and who knows, he could order you a few sets. That's how I use to get mine.

Also remember, when removing pallets, a hair dryer is your best friend, a knife is not (like that youtube video).

Best of luck,

TW Staff
04-11-2012, 08:44 AM
@nyc,

What he said! (Thanks @DavaiMarat). We won't be getting any in any time soon, sorry.

Siobhan, TW

nyc
04-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Also remember, when removing pallets, a hair dryer is your best friend, a knife is not (like that youtube video).

Agree! That's just common sense.

With a heat gun it's super easy to remove - no knife (and gashes).