PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dunlop Aerogel 4D 2 Hundred Tour - 9.5/10 - 4 1/4 - PIC

G-12
04-02-2012, 10:47 PM
For sale: 1 Dunlop Aerogel 4D 2 Hundred Tour in 9.5/10 condition with a 4 1/4 grip size! Racquet has been used only 3 times! Strings alone cost around $30!

Racquet has a very few small scuffs and has only seen a few days of play! Original grip is in new condition and racquet has been used with a new overgrip over the original. Racquet is strung with a black poly and includes a Dunlop dampener. Racquet will be shipped with a Dunlop case/cover in near perfect condition. Fantastic condition, fantastic paintjob, fantastic deal! The racquet is in 9.5/10 condition. Again, according to my view on the overall condition, the frame is 9.5/10. See pic below!

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5677/imagezvc.jpg

Asking $100 SHIPPED! w/ delivery confirmation.

E-mail: backgammon_pro_0@yahoo.com

I have references on this board as well as 100% positive feedback on the bay. Accepted form of payment is Paypal. Racquet ships with delivery confirmation same or next day pending payment. E-mail me with any questions, offers or requests for pics. Please ask any questions you may have about any specific details that may interest you before purchasing the frame!

I have various other racquets for sale and do combined shipping so please be sure to ask if interested in more than one frame!

Thanks for looking! ;-)

TMR
04-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Is this the same one as this for sale on TW?

Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200 Tour
Was: $179.00Now: $89.00

archer
04-05-2012, 11:51 AM
The 200 tour is awesome.....just keep it, they're so cheap to buy new at this point....more hassle than worth.