PDA

View Full Version : TT-9909 by TennisTechs

Squidward
04-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Anyone ever heard of/use this machine? I've been looking around for a new stringer and found this. Looks similar to the Pros Pro.

If you have any info, I'd apprciate it. Their website doesn't say much.

Thanks!

MAX PLY
04-17-2012, 06:36 PM
First I have heard of them--looks like a start up company that likely is just an importer of items that they then brand. Their website indicates that they are in Greenville, SC--I'll be some folks on the board are nearby and may know something. Their return policy seems rather standard but I note that no warranty information seems to be available. You definitely need to check that out. Good luck and let us know what happens.

JimmyConnors
04-25-2012, 06:49 AM
I am a proud owner of this machine.. I bought it recently. This company is relatively new but is 100% authentic and means business. Their customer service was awesome and they claim to provide incredible support for their machines. Their entire company is built around the pro game and is designed to meet the needs of professional expectations. I sincerely recommend. This is the best machine I have ever owned and have been stringing rackets for 20years. And have been a player at the highest level (college, futures, etc). The TennisTechs TT-9909 provides stabiltity to the racket from all directions (6pts) and its electronic tension head pulls very accurately. I would compare this machine to the latest model by babolat maybe similiar to the babolat 5 star from a mechanics perspective. But is sells for half the price!! Part of the reason I went with TennisTechs over babolat ;)

I am very happy and confident in my TT-9909 by TennisTechs. Just wanted to get the word out about this solid machine. I can post pics of my machine if want. Let me know if you end up buying one.. want to hear what you think. Goodluck and again I recommend.

Squidward
04-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Yes, Post a pic if you would. One with a racquet mounted would be helpful too.

Thanks!

Wikky
04-27-2012, 05:54 PM
looks pretty good when i looked it up. Up close pictures would be great though!

max pl
04-27-2012, 07:56 PM
post 3 was undoubtedly made by an employee of the company...

JimmyConnors
04-30-2012, 06:15 PM
I am having trouble figuring out how to post pics here.. so I found this video on youtube.. my machine looks exactly as this one! It is truly a great machine!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdO-s3-yzIk

Also, they have a facebook page that I think they have put out some pics..

Can anyone tell me an easy way to post pics on this site? I want to do it so everyone can see how solid this machine is. Also, I have bought some of their gut string since I bought this machine. So, currently I am stringing all of my babolat rackets with TennisTechs Gut string 58lbs on my new TennisTechs machine. . . It feels like butter! I prefer stringing all my sticks with a 2 piece method starting crosses from Top to bottom as recommended on TennisTechs video.

Hope this helps. Goodluck. Let me know of any questions I will see what I can do to answer them and I will still try figure out how to post pics. Check out vids.

Squidward
05-01-2012, 12:18 AM
You'll have to use a host to post pics. (I use photobucket).

BTW, Does the TT-9909 come with a turntable brake? How about the clamps, are they diamond coated?

I emailed the company, but have yet to hear from them.

Irvin
05-01-2012, 03:46 AM
I am having trouble figuring out how to post pics here...

You can't post pictures on this site you can only insert links to pictures on other sites. So as 'Squidward' you will need to post your pictures on a hosting site or if you know of some picture on another site right click and select 'copy image URL.' Then come back to talk tennis and post the link in your thread.

If you just want a link to the picture you are done but if you want the picture to appear you can select the 'insert image' icon above and past your link in the box that open and select ok.

If you have a link to a site that is not allowed on talk tennis it will be blocked and you will need to find an allowed hosting site or get inventive. Is this what you are tying to show?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31IGHTzCNjL._SS400_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41meoBsBjKL._SS400_.jpg

Irvin
05-01-2012, 03:48 AM
By the way when you copy a link from another site you have no control over when the image is gone so goes you picture. So it is best if you want it to stay to open up an account on a hosting site like photobucket to post your pictures.