PDA

View Full Version : ? about TW used demos

Marcus2137
04-20-2012, 01:17 AM
HI!

I just saw the Donnay X-Red 94 show up on your used demo list.

I was wondering if you could tell me what the approx. condition of the demos being sold. I've been looking for the X-Red 94 for a while, but when the demo's are only $10 less than the discounted Donnay X-series rackets, I would hope they are in pretty good condition.

THANKS!

Marcus

jorel
04-20-2012, 05:32 AM
its prob not a demo but just a slightly used racquet.. thats why its not significantly marked down in price... it just came out so prob not a demo
they usually only sell the demos when the racquet has been discontinued

and i would say demos are usually a 8/9 out of ten usually

TW Staff
04-20-2012, 08:31 AM
@Marcus2137,

Yup, it technically just means that it's a racquet that was either used once and sent back because the person wanted something different, or because the plastic wrap was taken off the handle (and it's not considered in original condition). They are all as close to new as you're going to get at that price.

Siobhan,TW

Marcus2137
04-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Siobhan,

Thanks for the reply! You guys rock.

Last questions: I saw somewhere that the Power Map and Power Zone Size charts were made with the accessory weights added to the Donnay frames. Is this true?

I would like to buy 2 of the red94 demos. I heard some people end up with rackets in the 335g+ range though. Would it be possible to get the specs of 2 rackets (just weight and balance) before I buy them? Basically, I just want them to be close to the listed specs and as close to each other as possible.

Thanks!
Marcus

marcusriley

(at)

h0tmail.com

Marcus2137
04-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Just hoping someone can throw the X-Red 94 4 3/8 on a scale so I can get a real number on it before ordering (and hoping there is actually more than one left, although it doesn't look like it). THANKS!

Marcus

Marcus2137
04-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Nevermind, I ordered anyways haha.

But, I also sent an email saying I ordered 4 5/8 size because the system didn't have two 4 1/2 size, and I need two. If there are actually 4 1/2s (two of them) I'd love to change the order to those.

TW Staff
04-23-2012, 11:14 AM
@Marcus2137,
Ok, I'm glad you ordered them! But if you have anymore questions email: info@tennis-warehouse.com and they'll be able to help you with any ordering questions or requests.

Siobhan, TW

TW Staff
05-11-2012, 11:08 AM
The X-Red 94 Used demos we were selling were ex demos. Once we were sold out of the X-Red 94, we liquidated the demo stock. Please note the X-Red 94 was selling at $129.00 so the demo price of $89.00 represented a good savings.

The X-Red 94 + we are currently selling at $99.00 is a racquet we never carried from the Donnay line. We were recently able to bring those in at a significant savings as they are being discontinued, and we have passed that savings on to you with the $99 price.

I hope that clears things up and if you have doubts about your recent order, let us know and we will give you a full refund.

Again, sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Chris, TW

tennis4josh
05-11-2012, 11:51 AM
The X-Red 94 Used demos we were selling were ex demos. Once we were sold out of the X-Red 94, we liquidated the demo stock. Please note the X-Red 94 was selling at $129.00 so the demo price of $89.00 represented a good savings.

The X-Red 94 + we are currently selling at $99.00 is a racquet we never carried from the Donnay line. We were recently able to bring those in at a significant savings as they are being discontinued, and we have passed that savings on to you with the $99 price.

I hope that clears things up and if you have doubts about your recent order, let us know and we will give you a full refund.

Again, sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Chris, TW

!!Like!!

This is why we love you TW!!

-Josh