PDA

View Full Version : Head pallets out of stock?

parin
04-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Hi TW!

Do you plan on getting the Head Pallets in stock?

Thanks

dr325i
04-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Hi TW!

Do you plan on getting the Head Pallets in stock?

Thanks
Same question here -- it's been out for more than 2 weeks now...

AverageJoe
04-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Also VERY curious about this!

TWE Staff
04-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Hello, we will check this with Head tomorrow and get back to you as soon as we have any info on this.
thanks,
Stefan/TWE

rony67
04-26-2012, 05:07 AM
A friend of mine got this answer from TWE today:

"Thank you for contacting Tennis Warehouse Europe. We are sold out and not going to carry Head pallets anymore. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Please email or call if you have any further questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you"

No more Pallets!? Why?

dr325i
04-26-2012, 06:15 AM

"Thank you for contacting Tennis Warehouse Europe. We are sold out and not going to carry Head pallets anymore. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Please email or call if you have any further questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you"

No more Pallets!? Why?

Great.....
Should have loaded up..
Why are they still selling the Voelkl pallets???

parin
04-27-2012, 02:11 AM
very bad news :cry:

Hankenstein
04-27-2012, 07:06 AM

No more Pallets!? Why?

Itīs really a big shame if itīs true! This is/was one of the best things with Head, that you dont need to worry about gripsize in stock as you can order every gripssize and then just change with your current pallet you have at home.

I have a couple of TK82S in 3 and 4 and i will hold on to them until i cant play tennis anymore....

dr325i
04-28-2012, 03:49 AM
Looks like Stefan/TWE promised to come back to us with the update some time ago, and...nothing...

Stefan or TWE -- what is the deal?
Will you be getting the pallets any more?

Thanks!

TWE Staff
04-28-2012, 09:54 PM
Hello everybody,
we have no other news than the ones in the email.
If you are looking for further information, please feel free to call.
Happy Sunday,
Stefan/TWE

Automatix
05-02-2012, 02:09 AM
So it's basically like this...
We, Europeans, are not allowed to purchase anything* from TW USA, in this case Head pallets...
... and at the same time we can't buy them in Europe although the whole "blockade" was to force us to buy from Europe.

* - Referring to certain brands only which include Head.

scotus
05-02-2012, 03:27 AM
So it's basically like this...
We, Europeans, are not allowed to purchase anything* from TW USA, in this case Head pallets...
... and at the same time we can't buy them in Europe although the whole "blockade" was to force us to buy from Europe.

* - Referring to certain brands only which include Head.

If it makes you feel any better, TW USA stopped selling Head pallets a long time ago.

Automatix
05-02-2012, 07:52 AM
If it makes you feel any better, TW USA stopped selling Head pallets a long time ago. It doesn't... I'm not the type of "if I can't have it no one can".