PDA

View Full Version : Clamps To Use With Revo 4000

Big Server
04-26-2012, 11:29 AM
I have a Revo 4000 that I bought about four years or so ago. The clamps are beginning to fail and does anyone know which clamps I might purchase from another company besides Alpha Tennis that will work just fine with my machine?

Steve Huff
04-26-2012, 08:37 PM
I think you're stuck with the Alpha clamps unless you take some clamp heads to a machine shop and have them make, or resize, the posts.

Centryx
04-26-2012, 09:50 PM
i would say if you have to get new clamps get the 5 tooth alpha clamps they are amazing compared to the 3 tooth ones!

gavna
04-26-2012, 09:53 PM
I replaced mine with Gamma clamps......work much better - even the spring from the Alpha clamps slip off the posts and fit perfect on the Gamma ones.

Big Server
04-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the tip. Will check into the Gamma clamps. The guy from Alpha offered to fix my clamps if I send to him but cannot go without my stringer for the most likely couple weeks I would be without them as I string for others besides myself.

PBODY99
04-28-2012, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the tip. Will check into the Gamma clamps. The guy from Alpha offered to fix my clamps if I send to him but cannot go without my stringer for the most likely couple weeks I would be without them as I string for others besides myself.

Welcome to the world of a service provider. Everything needs maintenance or repair. If you are thinking about extra clamps, get the 5 tooth from Mark then later send the old ones in for a back up set.