PDA

View Full Version : Question: Asics Gel Resolution 4

syke
04-29-2012, 03:02 AM
TW,

I noticed it was mentioned to order 1/2 size smaller. But with my experience with Asics, they are always 1/2 size smaller than the norm.

I wear the Nike Vapor 9s in size 10 (US), would the Resolutions in size 9.5 or 10 be a better fit?

Bartelby
04-29-2012, 03:20 AM
The thing about shoes is that there is no norm; that is, there is no universal standard.

I always get a half size bigger in Asics, but its not that the shoe is bigger its just that the label says something different on it to what it would if it were a Nike shoe.

I'd get 10 if I were you. At worst, it may be slightly longer and it will be wider, so then it gets back to what sort of foot you have.

jorel
04-30-2012, 05:13 AM
it also depends on ur foot shape...i would def try them on...for example... people with longer individual toes might get a different fit from different types of shoes
if u have unuasually mar

TW Staff
04-30-2012, 08:17 AM
@syke,

When we reviewed the shoes we found them to fit better if you went down half a size. That said, we've had some customers that disagree with that and went with their normal size for the optimal fit. I suggest that if you're thinking with your personal experience that the fit will be better in a 10 then go with your gut. Unfortunately everyone is different and we just try and suggest what we think is best. Sorry I can't provide you with a better answer.
Siobhan, TW

syke
04-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Thanks. Will probably go with the gut feel.