PDA

View Full Version : Racquet Matching

Rafa4Ever
04-29-2012, 10:44 AM
How would I have a racquet matched to certain specs when I am ordering online? I can't seem to find the matching service anywhere on the website.

Babolatbarry
04-29-2012, 10:46 AM
I have this same question!!!
I think you have to go through the process of ordering them then they give you options for it but I'm not entirely sure.

snoopy
04-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Call them.

eleventeenth street
04-29-2012, 06:27 PM
you must use the antiquated communication device known as a telephone

Larrysümmers
04-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Telephone? Call? i think my iPhone has an app for that...?

TW Staff
04-30-2012, 07:48 AM
Please call us at 800-883-6647 to request racquet matching services.

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

cmendez79
04-30-2012, 12:52 PM
Oh my they should make something about this.

Here is my story like a month ago:

- It was a Sunday around 11 am, I decided to order 3 Head IG Mid and I want them to be customize to certain specs, so a minute after I ordered them I sent an email with the request.

In my little head I thought , " well, its sunday I do not think they are working at TW, but nevertheless I will send them right now the email with the request" so I thought they will work my order during the day on Monday, and also see my email in the morning.

Well to my bad experience they did not see may email until the night of Monday, and my raquects were already shipped.

So was furious I had to order another 3 raquects and they re-route the ones that were already on the way, I mean a total mess, at the end I got my customize raquects, but ALL this could be avoid by opening a little text box when buying the raquects so we can add comments about the Matching services.

Just my two cents

eleventeenth street
04-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Oh my they should make something about this.

Here is my story like a month ago:

- It was a Sunday around 11 am, I decided to order 3 Head IG Mid and I want them to be customize to certain specs, so a minute after I ordered them I sent an email with the request.

In my little head I thought , " well, its sunday I do not think they are working at TW, but nevertheless I will send them right now the email with the request" so I thought they will work my order during the day on Monday, and also see my email in the morning.

Well to my bad experience they did not see may email until the night of Monday, and my raquects were already shipped.

So was furious I had to order another 3 raquects and they re-route the ones that were already on the way, I mean a total mess, at the end I got my customize raquects, but ALL this could be avoid by opening a little text box when buying the raquects so we can add comments about the Matching services.

Just my two cents

or, all of this could have been avoided with a small amount of forethought on your part.

i agree a customization option online would be welcome, but what's with people's aversion to using the telephone?

cmendez79
04-30-2012, 04:10 PM
or, all of this could have been avoided with a small amount of forethought on your part.

i agree a customization option online would be welcome, but what's with people's aversion to using the telephone?

Why there always someone who thinks is very smart!! like this guy

Now I know I would have to use the phone, but I did not know at the time.

Im just telling my story, buts its okay I guess in this world there has to be a mix of every kind of behavior.

To clarify my opinion is still to have a more modern way to contact, by the way Paul Reed who is the customization manager, was great and we clarify each step of the customization by email, we did not had to use the phone for your informatio Mr. Wise guy.

You already in an early post say to use the phone in a sacarstic way, you did not have to do it again.

Well I just wait for your sarcastic answer again...

aimr75
04-30-2012, 04:53 PM
Please call us at 800-883-6647 to request racquet matching services.

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

This doesnt really help people who are not is the US. You should really add an option during checkout to request racquet matching (both of your options), it would be alot easier for customers

eleventeenth street
04-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Why there always someone who thinks is very smart!! like this guy

Now I know I would have to use the phone, but I did not know at the time.

Im just telling my story, buts its okay I guess in this world there has to be a mix of every kind of behavior.

To clarify my opinion is still to have a more modern way to contact, by the way Paul Reed who is the customization manager, was great and we clarify each step of the customization by email, we did not had to use the phone for your informatio Mr. Wise guy.

You already in an early post say to use the phone in a sacarstic way, you did not have to do it again.

Well I just wait for your sarcastic answer again...

wow, lighten up man. i wasn't trying to be "smart" or attack you.
nor was my first response meant to be taken in a negative connotation.
i was just being facetious.

but if someone wants to have their sticks customized or matched
and there isn't an option to do so online, the logical thing to do
would be to call them directly. which in your case, would have saved
you some trouble. that's all i was saying.

i certainly wasn't trying to antagonize you, but seeing as i clearly have
i apologize