PDA

View Full Version : TW-noone else can compare!

zapvor
05-01-2012, 05:57 PM
So originally I bought a pair of shoes from TW. super fast shipping. very happy. of course shoes wear out, so I send it back for warranty. It only took like 2 days from when they received the old pair to get my new pair! BUT-they sent the wrong size:( but no worries-i send them an email and they gladly told me they'd exchange it at no cost! So i ship it back using UPS....over 7 days passes and TW says they did not get it! I start to panic, but due to the great customer service I just told them if they find it please let me know! I was going to let it go as I do have another pair and I hate to bug TW who's been so generous already with the TWMAC.

Well so today I get an email from Tom saying he found them! For them to go and track down one single exchange of shoes they are not even making any money from....I think you already know what I am going to say. Thanks TW!

TW Staff
05-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad we were able to assist you with your problem. I will pass along your post to our hard working customer service staff.

Jason, TW

zapvor
05-02-2012, 05:30 PM
pass it to Tom! give him a raise;)

Bobby Jr
05-02-2012, 08:56 PM
I had an issue with some new shoes recently and dealt with Jose (sp?) who, within a few minutes, had arranged a replacement product. I am on the other side of the world so hoped it wouldn't turn into a major hassle for all parties, and it didn't thanks to his sorting it. It's commendable that TW would show such customer focus and stand head and shoulders above the alternative online retailers I've dealt with previously.

Kudos to TW.

atatu
05-03-2012, 12:35 PM
So originally I bought a pair of shoes from TW. super fast shipping. very happy. of course shoes wear out, so I send it back for warranty. It only took like 2 days from when they received the old pair to get my new pair! BUT-they sent the wrong size:( but no worries-i send them an email and they gladly told me they'd exchange it at no cost! So i ship it back using UPS....over 7 days passes and TW says they did not get it! I start to panic, but due to the great customer service I just told them if they find it please let me know! I was going to let it go as I do have another pair and I hate to bug TW who's been so generous already with the TWMAC.

Well so today I get an email from Tom saying he found them! For them to go and track down one single exchange of shoes they are not even making any money from....I think you already know what I am going to say. Thanks TW!

I agree that TW is the best...but what is it with you and USPS and UPS, somehow you are always involved in some real or imagined screw up involving mailed goods.

2ndServe
05-03-2012, 02:54 PM
TW has the best CS I have ever had, logitech also.

zapvor
05-03-2012, 08:19 PM
I agree that TW is the best...but what is it with you and USPS and UPS, somehow you are always involved in some real or imagined screw up involving mailed goods.

huh? nothing....i have easily mailed and received over 100 items in like the last 5 yrs.

marlinspike
05-03-2012, 08:45 PM

If you ship stuff a lot you'll find you deal with a fair amount of USPS screw ups.