PDA

View Full Version : Which shoe would you suggest?

Cygnas
05-02-2012, 03:33 PM
I currently have the Adidas CC Genius II and liked the fit of them at first but after about a month I have started getting a blister on my little toe b/c of them being so narrow. I was looking to get a new pair of shoes with a slightly wider forefoot and wanted to try to keep the price under $100.

I was looking at getting a pair of one of following the Barricade VI since I have liked past Barricades, the Head Prestige Pro II, and the Head Speed Pro (both original and Lite).

Which would you recommend in terms of having a slightly wide forefoot and decent ventilation (its hot where I am and I get blisters easily).

Thanks

TW Staff
05-03-2012, 09:00 AM
I just finished writing my review for the Head Speed Pro Lite shoes. If you're wanting a shoe for a wide foot, go with this. It's a pretty solid shoe with decent ventilation.

Jason, TW

Cygnas
05-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks Jason.

I used to have a pair of Prince T22 and liked the wider forefoot of it. Does the Speed Pro Lite compare to it?

Cygnas
05-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Is the review for the Speed Pro Lite going to be up soon?

Thanks.

TW Staff
05-03-2012, 12:18 PM
The Speed Pro Lite fit me even wider than the T22's. The review is in the final stages of editing and should be available within a week.

Jason, TW

Cygnas
05-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the recommendation Jason.