PDA

View Full Version : Bought a New Stringer, Finally!

Squidward
05-04-2012, 12:35 PM
I've been using a crank for the past 15+ years. For some time now I've been looking to upgrade to a Top of The Line stringer. Well, that search has come to an end.

My new baby will be shipped next week and here she is....

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/squidward2/Opus.jpg

A Silent Parner Opus!!! I can't wait to use the beast!!!

mikeler
05-04-2012, 12:41 PM
That thing is built like a tank. Have fun with your new baby.

Dags
05-04-2012, 01:21 PM
I like the idea of the racquet stand far more than I should. I think I'm suffering from stringing machine envy.

mad dog1
05-04-2012, 01:44 PM
I like the idea of the racquet stand far more than I should. I think I'm suffering from stringing machine envy.

i was thinking the exact same thing! :shock: i'm enjoying the babolat sensor, but can't help thinking it could be a little better w/ a built in racquet stand. :twisted:

mad dog1
05-04-2012, 01:46 PM
I've been using a crank for the past 15+ years. For some time now I've been looking to upgrade to a Top of The Line stringer. Well, that search has come to an end.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/squidward2/Opus.jpg

congrats! let us know how you like it. remember to drop your reference tension by 2-4#s to account for the lockout to CP effect.

kimguroo
05-04-2012, 08:41 PM

I think you got a good deal haha Enjoy it.
Let me know what do you think about magic touch function. I thought it was a good idea but never used it haha.

i'm enjoying the babolat sensor, but can't help thinking it could be a little better w/ a built in racquet stand. twisted:
I like auto clamp release for the sensor though ^_^

bruintennis
05-04-2012, 10:42 PM
looks very nice!

blastforehand
05-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Whooaaa!!! How much?