PDA

View Full Version : Agassi New Outfitt ?

A.A. The Punisher
05-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Does anyone know what will be wearing Andre for the French Open ?

david aames
05-02-2004, 07:39 PM
Black diapers?

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
05-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Either that same shirt he's been wearing this year, or maybe the Nike Global sphere polo, or possibly a global advantage polo. Don't think he'd wear the subliminated top, and no others for him.

Mabye a sleevless shirt?

Foo4Everlong
05-04-2004, 09:03 PM
I agree with PCMD. There is a slight chance that he may wear the Sublimated Top in white or grey, definitely not the bright yellow. Don't think Andre does the bright colors anymore. I'm expecting him to wear the Global Sphere Polo in white or all black, probably both depending if there's sun or not. He will usually wear all black if he has a night match or if it's cloudy and will be staying cloudy, like it gets at the French a lot of times. And he doesn't wear the polo then he may wear the Global Advantage Polo in white. Any other color would shock me. He will also be wearing the new Nike Air Max Breathe Free II's, like Carlos Moya has, when he starts playing again. Later

Tennis Sucks
05-04-2004, 09:09 PM
How do you know he'll be wearing the Breathe Free II's?

TW Buyer 2
05-10-2004, 02:37 PM
According to Nike, Andre will be wearing the Nike Global Sphere polo with the Nike Anytime Shorts at the French Open. We are not sure yet if he will be wearing the Breathe Free or the Air Max Breathe Free Shoes. Check out all of Andres gear at http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/player.html?ccode=AAGASSI. TW Buyer 2