PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Roddick?

MichaelNadal
05-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Just wondering does he not get penalized for skipping the entire clay court season besides the FO every year? He's the only player that does it. I like Andy but I hate that he doesn't even TRY to compete and improve on clay. Apparently he quietly entered the Dusseldorf tournament and lost 6-2, 6-2 today to Berlocq. Smashing racquets along the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hcc2FTk7u0g

tennis_pro
05-22-2012, 12:11 PM
Clay......

But seriously, I thought Roddick was a type of player that would be hanging around the top 10, top 15 at least till he retired really. He seemed to be doing OK until 2010 and then suddenly the wheels fell off and very very fast.

Colin
05-22-2012, 12:20 PM
Monte Carlo is optional and doesn't Roddick have two exemptions (years on tour plus total wins or age?), so he can skip Madrid and Rome if he likes?

veroniquem
05-22-2012, 12:22 PM
Aren't the masters mandatory for the top 20 or 25 only? Roddick is ranked #29.

At the drive in
05-22-2012, 12:22 PM
At least we don't hear 'get rid of clay or I'm not showing up bla bla bla'. Maybe Roddick should start a boycot like the cowards of the 90's. Lol.

By the way, Roddick does not try to skip every clay tournament besides the French Open; He's made a few SF's/QF's on clay MS events and has made the fourth round before. You make it sound like Roddick didn't even attempt when really Roddick does give 100% in all of his matches.

What a stupid thread.

Tennis_Pro. The wheels didn't fall off - the serve did. Last year his serve (although statistically good) was not what it was. Power and accuracy have both declined by quite a long was to the point he was getting his serve read by some of the worst returners on tour. Combine this with injuries and illness then you're in trouble. Do people not realise how long Monoglandular fever can take its toll on the body for? Anyway hopefully Roddick gets into slap happy mode at Wimbledon; He was great against Federer in Miami.

zcarzach
05-22-2012, 12:33 PM
I genuinely hope he can pull it together and go out on somewhat of a high note, when he is ready to hang it up. Maybe not Sampras-high, but at least not plummeting in the rankings, etc. Maybe win a big tournament or two, maybe a Masters. He isn't my favorite player, but I feel I should have some sort of loyalty to the last American male to win a major (and the last who will win one for a while).

Fee
05-22-2012, 12:38 PM
This was his second match at the World Team Cup. He basically subbed in for Mardy Fish so that he could get some matches in before RG. He played his first on Sunday.

Andy didn't skip the clay court season, he's injured. Last year he hurt his shoulder, this year he strained his hammie and there are a few rumors he strained his hip a little bit too. His movement is a bit of a mess right now, so I'm not surprised he's smashing racquets and acting cranky this week. He's very hard on himself and being on the down side of his career and not healthy is probably a bit difficult to handle. I would like to see him get healthy and have a decent summer because I honestly think this is his last year on tour.

MichaelNadal
05-22-2012, 12:53 PM
This was his second match at the World Team Cup. He basically subbed in for Mardy Fish so that he could get some matches in before RG. He played his first on Sunday.

Andy didn't skip the clay court season, he's injured. Last year he hurt his shoulder, this year he strained his hammie and there are a few rumors he strained his hip a little bit too. His movement is a bit of a mess right now, so I'm not surprised he's smashing racquets and acting cranky this week. He's very hard on himself and being on the down side of his career and not healthy is probably a bit difficult to handle. I would like to see him get healthy and have a decent summer because I honestly think this is his last year on tour.

Ok that makes more sense. I just remember him not playing the clay season this or last year at all except the FO. I too feel like this is the last year he can really compete or get big wins, next year things could get ugly if he's still playing.

Clarky21
05-22-2012, 12:57 PM
Ok that makes more sense. I just remember him not playing the clay season this or last year at all except the FO. I too feel like this is the last year he can really compete or get big wins, next year things could get ugly if he's still playing.

I thought Andy played Rome and Madrid last year? I thought Simon beat him pretty easily in Rome,and he lost to Cipolla in Madrid?

MichaelNadal
05-22-2012, 01:24 PM
I thought Andy played Rome and Madrid last year? I thought Simon beat him pretty easily in Rome,and he lost to Cipolla in Madrid?

If so, I must be thinking 2010. Unless he just loses that fast every year. I don't think any American player has ever been worse on clay than Andy.

Colin
05-23-2012, 02:16 AM
I don't think any American player has ever been worse on clay than Andy.

Hmmm, you sure about that?

Five clay titles, twice runner-up, 66% winning record on clay. A couple of semis at Rome, a quarterfinal at Madrid, fourth round at the French Open. Nothing that would make David Ferrer or Nicolas Almagro jealous, but not horrible for someone's worst surface.

Now let's take the current top American in Mardy Fish: 1 clay title, and the furthest he's gotten at the F.O. or any of the clay masters is third round. Right after him is Isner, who has no titles on clay and has gotten past the first round of the French only once (despite the hype following the Davis Cup wins and his strong showing at Roland Garros against Nadal). Even an American legend like Pete Sampras claims only three clay titles and a 62% winning record.

Comparing Andy to the six other Americans in the Top 100, he has five titles vs. two total from the others (one each for Fish and Querrey). He not only leads in match win percentage on clay; he's the only one over 50 percent!

Roddick: 66
Isner: 49
Blake: 47
Fish: 45
Querrey: 41
Harrison: 38
Young: 10

I think that mainly shows Andy is a much better player overall at his peak than the others, and that Americans in general do not like clay. The funny part was that he won those when he was playing aggressive hard-court tennis on clay. Now he's mostly grinder clay-court style on hard courts. He still would have loved the new blue clay, though.

brettsticker86
05-23-2012, 04:44 AM
Hmmm, you sure about that?

Five clay titles, twice runner-up, 66% winning record on clay. A couple of semis at Rome, a quarterfinal at Madrid, fourth round at the French Open. Nothing that would make David Ferrer or Nicolas Almagro jealous, but not horrible for someone's worst surface.

Now let's take the current top American in Mardy Fish: 1 clay title, and the furthest he's gotten at the F.O. or any of the clay masters is third round. Right after him is Isner, who has no titles on clay and has gotten past the first round of the French only once (despite the hype following the Davis Cup wins and his strong showing at Roland Garros against Nadal). Even an American legend like Pete Sampras claims only three clay titles and a 62% winning record.

Comparing Andy to the six other Americans in the Top 100, he has five titles vs. two total from the others (one each for Fish and Querrey). He not only leads in match win percentage on clay; he's the only one over 50 percent!

Roddick: 66
Isner: 49
Blake: 47
Fish: 45
Querrey: 41
Harrison: 38
Young: 10

I think that mainly shows Andy is a much better player overall at his peak than the others, and that Americans in general do not like clay. The funny part was that he won those when he was playing aggressive hard-court tennis on clay. Now he's mostly grinder clay-court style on hard courts. He still would have loved the new blue clay, though.

Completely agree, roddick is far from "the worst American on clay"

cknobman
05-23-2012, 07:10 AM
I would not complain about Roddick skipping clay events because the less we see of him on that surface the better.

Roddick sucks on clay and really would just take a spot in the draw that someone else needs/wants who is likely to put forth a better effort and make good use of it.

FEDEXP
05-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Really the thread title should be "What's down with Roddick". It appears that it's all down (not meaning "cool").

Bud
05-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Stick a fork in Roddick ;)

Cup8489
05-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Stick a fork in Roddick ;)

He's about a 4.0 wouldn't you say?

cluckcluck
05-23-2012, 10:14 PM
He's about a 4.0 wouldn't you say?

Men's 60's 3.5

Shaolin
05-24-2012, 12:19 AM
Funny how Roddick magically recovers from all of his injuries when the grass court season starts.

monfed
05-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Some players don't give a crap about clay. Hard for you to swallow,MichaelRalph, but it's true.

He'd rather practice for Wimbledon which he values more than the dirt.

namelessone
05-24-2012, 01:23 AM
Some players don't give a crap about clay. Hard for you to swallow,MichaelRalph, but it's true.

He'd rather practice for Wimbledon which he values more than the dirt.

Why go to WB? That's green clay.

Cobra Tennis
05-24-2012, 06:12 AM
If I had Brooklyn Decker at home, I would be wanting to skip the clay court season as well.

cknobman
05-24-2012, 07:26 AM
If I had Brooklyn Decker at home, I would be wanting to skip the clay court season as well.

He has been practicing his Donkey Punch form.

Magnetite
05-24-2012, 08:33 AM
He's getting washed up, and will soon be rinsed out of the top 50.

smash hit
05-24-2012, 08:40 AM
I thought this, was a fair comment,

"Wonder how our tour would look if european players were skipping American tourneys the way Americans are skipping european tournamets"

tweeted by Ivan Ljubicic

jdubbs
05-24-2012, 08:47 AM

"Wonder how our tour would look if european players were skipping American tourneys the way Americans are skipping european tournamets"

tweeted by Ivan Ljubicic

Except that a ton of Americans are playing clay tourneys in Europe this year, so don't really understand where this is coming from. Querrey, Young, Baker, Harrison Isner etc etc.

So how is that a "fair comment?"

woodrow1029
05-24-2012, 08:50 AM

tweeted by Ivan Ljubicic

That was a stupid comment. He's quoting an entire continent to one country that only has a handful of players with a ranking to qualify for these events in Europe.

jamesblakefan#1
05-24-2012, 09:18 AM

tweeted by Ivan Ljubicic

How many Euros come over and play the smaller American events like Atlanta, Memphis, San Jose, DC. Heck DC's a 500 and the top 4 never play it. The Euros for the majority stay over there after AO and Wimbledon and only come over to play IW/Miami Canada/Cincy because they are mandatories and MS events. For someone like Ljub he should realize that and shut it. The majority of the tour is already populated by tourneys outside of America.

And as has been mentioned, guys like Isner, Young, Harrison, and Querrey are actually making an effort to play smaller events outside of the MS in Europe. Fish is injured and Rod has been as well, so that explains them missing the CC season.

Fee
05-24-2012, 11:44 AM
If it was such a fair comment, then why did Ljubicic leave twitter right after he said it? Because he knew it wasn't a fair comment. He was digging at Andy and Mardy, one is injured, one is ill. Other Americans have been playing on clay and some of them have been over there playing Challengers on clay. He was straight up wrong and he knows it.

sdont
05-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Andy has now a negative W/L ratio this year. Losing to Go Soeda, seriously?

At the drive in
05-24-2012, 12:51 PM

He's beaten Federer though and it wasn't through lucking out. He's clearly capable of playing high quality tennis (see Muller and Federer this year). Unfortunately he's not 'there' yet in terms of fitness and the way he's playing (he's too passive - as usual). I'm sure by Wimbledon he will be back to playing good tennis again.

If it was such a fair comment, then why did Ljubicic leave twitter right after he said it? Because he knew it wasn't a fair comment. He was digging at Andy and Mardy, one is injured, one is ill. Other Americans have been playing on clay and some of them have been over there playing Challengers on clay. He was straight up wrong and he knows it.

Ljubicic was always pretty much irrelevant on tour. Let him take his rightful place as an internet troll where he can actually put up better showings. Lol.

cluckcluck
05-24-2012, 12:53 PM

What a terrible match, I caught most of it. Roddick's approaches are pathetic, it's like he's just moving forward for nothing.
He seems to be on the defense during most of his matches. Losing to guys in ranked in the 60's would, I think, motivate Roddick to put some of that 2008/2009 effort into his game.

At the drive in
05-24-2012, 12:59 PM
What a terrible match, I caught most of it. Roddick's approaches are pathetic, it's like he's just moving forward for nothing.
He seems to be on the defense during most of his matches. Losing to guys in ranked in the 60's would, I think, motivate Roddick to put some of that 2008/2009 effort into his game.

Roddick 08/09 was still very passive. The only reason he maintained high rankings during the 06-10 years was because of his serve and his ability to somehow win matches he shouldn't.

Of course, the Roddick of 03/04 would occassionally come out during those 5 seasons (Miami, US Open, Dubai, Wimbledon,Cincy etc etc) but that guy seriously wasted such a powerful skillset.

jakemcclain32
05-24-2012, 01:04 PM

You know, this excuse is becoming old hat, so I'll give my old hat answer.

"If you had Brooklyn Decker at home, for YEARS, it'd be second nature".

You use the Brooklyn Decker thing because you DON'T have a woman like that. Beautiful women are in our fantasy, but if we grab one, while we're proud to have them, they are just like any other. That's why men cheat on other beautiful women.

coloskier
05-24-2012, 01:19 PM
To be honest, unless you live in Europe or South America, most tennis players could care less about clay.

Blitzball
05-24-2012, 01:24 PM
He's American. Most Americans suck on clay, honestly. John Isner only does well because he hits so hard, and aces like crazy. Even then, he's extremely inconsistent. They just don't have the quick footwork like the adapted Europeans.

r2473
05-24-2012, 01:25 PM
To be honest, unless you live in Europe or South America, most tennis players could care less about clay.

If this was meant to be ironic / sarcastic, it's a pretty funny comment (as obviously the majority of the professional tennis playing world is European or South American).

If not, it's still funny (but a different kind of funny).

cluckcluck
05-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Roddick 08/09 was still very passive. The only reason he maintained high rankings during the 06-10 years was because of his serve and his ability to somehow win matches he shouldn't.

Of course, the Roddick of 03/04 would occassionally come out during those 5 seasons (Miami, US Open, Dubai, Wimbledon,Cincy etc etc) but that guy seriously wasted such a powerful skillset.

Which is why I said that losing to guys ranked in the 60's would motivate him, since his 08/09 days he was able to find ways to win.

Fee
05-24-2012, 01:59 PM
You use the Brooklyn Decker thing because you DON'T have a woman like that. Beautiful women are in our fantasy, but if we grab one, while we're proud to have them, they are just like any other. That's why men cheat on other beautiful women.

When a man cheats on a beautiful woman it usually says more about the man than it does about the woman. Some believe that men have a biological need to 'spread their seed' and nothing except their own intelligence and willpower will keep them faithful.

jamesblakefan#1
05-24-2012, 09:09 PM
He's beaten Federer though and it wasn't through lucking out. He's clearly capable of playing high quality tennis (see Muller and Federer this year). Unfortunately he's not 'there' yet in terms of fitness and the way he's playing (he's too passive - as usual). I'm sure by Wimbledon he will be back to playing good tennis again.

Seems like that statement is made every year. Sorry to say for Andy, I'm just not seeing it this year.

Ljubicic was always pretty much irrelevant on tour. Let him take his rightful place as an internet troll where he can actually put up better showings. Lol.

To be fair, Ljub was a president of the player's council off the court IIRC and definitely not a scrub on it (top 5, MS win, DC win). Still that was a pretty immature comment for him to make.

NadalAgassi
05-24-2012, 09:15 PM
I dont see what the big deal of Ivan's twitter comment was. It was far from the worst thing you see posted on twitter from athletes these days.

jamesblakefan#1
05-24-2012, 10:16 PM
I dont see what the big deal of Ivan's twitter comment was. It was far from the worst thing you see posted on twitter from athletes these days.

It's one thing to have an opinion, but said opinion should be based on fact, especially from someone like Ljub who was recently a pres of the player's council and isn't known for shooting off at the mouth.

At the drive in
05-25-2012, 07:20 AM
Seems like that statement is made every year. Sorry to say for Andy, I'm just not seeing it this year.

That's a fine POV as he has been absolutely raw for a very long time. Even in 2009 outside of Wimbledon and a few tournies here and there he was raw. However, I recall Roddick's career being over in 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2010 by many analysists i.e Roddick gets slung in the mud a lot and whether people like it or not he's always got back up and proved them wrong in one way or another. He can get hot out of the blue (see Miami).

To be fair, Ljub was a president of the player's council off the court IIRC and definitely not a scrub on it (top 5, MS win, DC win). Still that was a pretty immature comment for him to make.

To be fair, Ljubicic won 0 slams and made 0 slam finals as well as winning only one MS/1000 series title. To think this guy briefly broached the top 5 as you mentioned is Laughable. Even Blake made the top 5 that year.

jamesblakefan#1
05-25-2012, 07:40 AM
That's a fine POV as he has been absolutely raw for a very long time. Even in 2009 outside of Wimbledon and a few tournies here and there he was raw. However, I recall Roddick's career being over in 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2010 by many analysists i.e Roddick gets slung in the mud a lot and whether people like it or not he's always got back up and proved them wrong in one way or another. He can get hot out of the blue (see Miami).

I think it's different now because of the age and injuries catching up to him. He's ranked 29 now whereas in the past he was usually at least still top 10. Of course w/ a weapon like his serve he could get hot and run through someone at any time, like Fed at Miami. But I wouldn't bet on it all things considered.

To be fair, Ljubicic won 0 slams and made 0 slam finals as well as winning only one MS/1000 series title. To think this guy briefly broached the top 5 as you mentioned is Laughable. Even Blake made the top 5 that year.

He was still a very good player for a decent amount of time. Sure he was never on the level of Roddick or even a guy like Nalbandian, but he had a solid career that most guys would kill for. Certainly a better career than 90% of the guys who've play the game.

basil J
05-25-2012, 07:55 AM
Don't forget all of the Davis cup matches Andy has played on Clay over the years as well. He is certainly not one of my favorite players at all, but deserves some respect for his achievements as an american player over the years.

Rickenbacker4003
05-25-2012, 10:23 AM
At least we don't hear 'get rid of clay or I'm not showing up bla bla bla'. Maybe Roddick should start a boycot like the cowards of the 90's. Lol.

By the way, Roddick does not try to skip every clay tournament besides the French Open; He's made a few SF's/QF's on clay MS events and has made the fourth round before. You make it sound like Roddick didn't even attempt when really Roddick does give 100% in all of his matches.

What a stupid thread.

Tennis_Pro. The wheels didn't fall off - the serve did. Last year his serve (although statistically good) was not what it was. Power and accuracy have both declined by quite a long was to the point he was getting his serve read by some of the worst returners on tour. Combine this with injuries and illness then you're in trouble. Do people not realise how long Monoglandular fever can take its toll on the body for? Anyway hopefully Roddick gets into slap happy mode at Wimbledon; He was great against Federer in Miami.

If Roddick boycotted nobody would notice. He doesn't go far enough in events for people to realize he's there.

decades
05-25-2012, 10:45 AM

so he's going to be "there" soon? he turns 30 in a few months. virtually every player goes on a decline starting at 28. very few exceptions, like RF don't. unfortunately Arod is one that did. it's totally normal.

RCizzle65
05-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Funny how Roddick magically recovers from all of his injuries when the grass court season starts.

...because taking a few months off won't make his body recover, m i rite?

Ocean Drive
05-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Well, he's old now. He's out of shape. He's had injury and health problems the last 2 years. He's playing on clay...(which is the smallest contributing factor seeing as he's been useless all year barring). He beat Federer on nothing but heart and an intensity that has long since lost Roddick and the fact Federer was lacklustre.

I think Roddick wasted years of his career between 2005 and 2010. Why he became passive after being coached by Goldfine, I have no idea. Why not stick with a winning style? Ridiculous and brainless.

Defcon
05-25-2012, 05:04 PM
The Roddick bashing continues! I for one have no real attachment to him but he is an entertaining player (off the court :)) and I don't mind watching his matches.

Shaolin
05-26-2012, 10:42 AM
...because taking a few months off won't make his body recover, m i rite?

If you have real injuries, they don't heal up in perfect timing with the start of Queens Club year after year, m i rite?

At the drive in
05-26-2012, 10:46 AM
If you have real injuries, they don't heal up in perfect timing with the start of Queens Club year after year, m i rite?

Well in all fairness, roddick hasn't done anything at Queens since 2007 and hasn't done anything at Wimbledon since 2009 and even then his 2006/07/08 Wimbledon campaigns weren't anything to scream about. It's not like the dude is skipping FO then winning Wimbledon all of a sudden.

Ocean Drive
05-26-2012, 11:08 AM
It was a shame you wrote this piece of crap in your post because everything else you said was perfectly fine. Federer played well during that match, period. Especially in the second set. In fact, until 1-1 in the 3rd set, Federer was in complete control of the match. Federer was far from lacklustre. Of course some idiot's going to come in now and give me quotes like 'Fed wasn't in 05 mode the win doesn't count'. Federer got overpowered in the third set. Period.

Federer was lacklustre. Just like he was against Ryan Harrison when he nearly threw away the second set, he looked lackadaisical.

And Roddick couldn't overpower a goldfish these days. Federer was in cruise control in the second set, playing well, had umpteen break points and lost them, there on in, Roddick capitalised and played his best tennis there on out. Federer should blame his carefree attitude in the first set for this loss. Roddick didn't start playing well until the third. If Roddick won the match with his tennis, where the hell was he against Monaco when he was absolutely routed? He won the match through heart and intensity and had nothing left the next day, he was mentally and physically gone.

cluckcluck
05-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Well, he's at an all time low now, Monday's ranking will put him at #33 Break more racquet Andy, it totally helps your cause.

MichaelNadal
05-27-2012, 12:08 PM
8 Aces in a 4-set match is a bad sign for Andy. His serve isn't much of a weapon at all anymore, nevermind on clay. He's just a mess :(

Rock Strongo
05-27-2012, 12:13 PM
I hope he's on his way to Britain right now. He just needs to pull everything together and lay everything he has into the grass court season. Forget about the rest of the year, just focus on Queen's, Wimby and the OG.

Fee
05-27-2012, 12:20 PM
I hope he's on his way to Britain right now. He just needs to pull everything together and lay everything he has into the grass court season. Forget about the rest of the year, just focus on Queen's, Wimby and the OG.

He's probably planning to go home (either Austin or NYC) for a few days before he goes to London. I think he forced himself to play clay before his body was really ready in order to stave off some of the criticism from the usual haters. His grass season will probably also suffer, again, because he is not fully healthy. It would be nice if he could get back into the top 20 before he retired, but it's not going to be easy for him at all.

rrito
05-27-2012, 12:52 PM
man just busted my bracket :(

[Z]engin
05-27-2012, 12:56 PM
He has no serve anymore, which was his only weapon lately.

A shoulder can go so much on a tour, you can't expect from him to serve at ridiculous speeds like the way he did in his prime.

He should have changed his serve as he grew older and work on the placement of the serve instead of just power.

mellowyellow
05-27-2012, 01:41 PM
I think Roddick wasted years of his career between 2005 and 2010. Why he became passive after being coached by Goldfine, I have no idea. Why not stick with a winning style? Ridiculous and brainless. Thought I was the only one who could see that :) No reason the 2hander couldn't be fixed for consistency and keep the big forehand.

BeHappy
05-27-2012, 01:45 PM
Thought I was the only one who could see that :) No reason the 2hander couldn't be fixed for consistency and keep the big forehand.

Because he's an arrogant fool. Honestly. Imagine if Federer had stopped hitting big forehands in 2004, he would have retired with maybe 6 slams max.

axel89
05-27-2012, 01:45 PM
engin;6570140']He has no serve anymore, which was his only weapon lately.

A shoulder can go so much on a tour, you can't expect from him to serve at ridiculous speeds like the way he did in his prime.

He should have changed his serve as he grew older and work on the placement of the serve instead of just power.

i think honestly his serve is wayy too easy to read so he goes for more power.

tangerine
05-27-2012, 01:48 PM
What's wrong with Roddick? He's been injured a lot since the AO and he's out of match practice.

Just wondering does he not get penalized for skipping the entire clay court season besides the FO every year?
I love how some people cling to the "Americans skip the clay season every year" myth when all they have to do is look up their history on the ATP site to see otherwise.

The only tournament most of the Americans routinely skip is Monte Carlo. MC doesn't encompass the entire clay court season.

gavna
05-27-2012, 01:52 PM
man just busted my bracket :(

Not me - that made mine. How could you pick ARod (who got killed this past week in Germany) over a solid Mahut playing at home on a show court? Saw this one coming a mile away - I'm shocked it wasn't a 3 setter.

decades
05-27-2012, 02:51 PM
make this thread a sticky?

cjj14u
05-27-2012, 02:59 PM
A.R. is the biggest horses #$@ to ever play the game....
Loved seeing Mahut kick his derriere....
We should start a poll on how long it will take for Brooklyn to dump hiss sorry #$#@......

TTMR
05-27-2012, 03:22 PM
Not me - that made mine. How could you pick ARod (who got killed this past week in Germany) over a solid Mahut playing at home on a show court? Saw this one coming a mile away - I'm shocked it wasn't a 3 setter.

Nah. It was the officiating.

Rock Strongo
05-27-2012, 10:28 PM
A.R. is the biggest horses #$@ to ever play the game....
Loved seeing Mahut kick his derriere....
We should start a poll on how long it will take for Brooklyn to dump hiss sorry #$#@......

Welcome back devila!

MichaelNadal
05-27-2012, 11:27 PM
He needs the eye of the tiger back. This..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9OcACejIw8&feature=player_embedded

primetennis
05-27-2012, 11:37 PM
well..preparing for the wimby i guess!!