PDA

View Full Version : Only on TTW...

FlashFlare11
05-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Finish the sentence with some of the craziest or funniest things you've heard here!

For example: "Only on TTW can a 16-time slam champion be deemed unable maintain a rally beyond 2-strokes.'"

Wolfman Jack
05-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Only on TTW will you find dumb threads capable of surpassing the 100 post count without breaking a sweat.

Tammo
05-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Only on TTW will you find people who live in their parents basement, and live on welfare.

Frying Pan Forehand
05-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Only on TTW fed was never as good as Nadal or Djokovic.

jm1980
05-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Only on TTW fed was never as good as Nadal or Djokovic.

http://i.imgur.com/hp5KM.gif

Tammo
05-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Only on TTW is FEd considered GOAT

Frying Pan Forehand
05-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Only on TTW we have Dorktards and ****** ***** in so many numbers.

Hood_Man
05-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Only on TTW would 10 wins out of 20 finals be considered worse than 10 wins out of 10 finals.

woodrow1029
05-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Shouldn't this be in Odds and Ends?

BlueClayIsRealClay
05-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Only on TTW is someone stupid enough to say only on TTW is Fed GOAT.

r2473
05-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Shouldn't this be in Odds and Ends?

Only on TTW should this not be in odds and ends.

tusharlovesrafa
05-26-2012, 12:19 AM
Only on TTW I can create multiple id's and troll the forum.

jokinla
05-26-2012, 12:27 AM
Only on TTW will you hear that Rafa isn't versatile, that a 5.0 could beat Mac, that some posters could take a set off Ferrer, sure there's more, but those are what came to mind.

jokinla
05-26-2012, 12:33 AM
Just saw a new one, "was Fed ever as good as Djoker and Nadal today", really, this place kills me.

OldFedIsOld
05-26-2012, 12:42 AM
Only on TTW Fed will win every single poll that has his name in it. :)

Only on TTW will a poster ask "how will the (insert racquet company name and model) help me develop (insert attribute)?" multiple times when there is a thread a few scrolls down the page... :(

batz
05-26-2012, 12:46 AM
Only on TTW can a guy who has 8MS titles, finished in the top 4 for four consecutive years, won 22 titles and made 3 grand slam finals be described as having "no weapons".

Zildite
05-26-2012, 12:57 AM
Only on TTW can a guy who has 8MS titles, finished in the top 4 for four consecutive years, won 22 titles and made 3 grand slam finals be described as having "no weapons".

The guy that will never win a slam because he hasn't won a slam?
Only on TTW...

Tennis_Hands
05-26-2012, 01:22 AM
Only on TTW:

Federer doesn't know how to slide on clay
Is OG equally or more important than Major
Is Nadal better HC player than Federer
Is Nadal more versatile than Federer or Borg

Sentinel
05-26-2012, 01:53 AM
Only on TTW I can create multiple id's and troll the forum.
What about MTF and other places where you and *** have gazillion accounts, too.

hard2explain
05-26-2012, 01:54 AM
Only on TTW will people throw about the suffix '****' and think they're being clever?

sdont
05-26-2012, 02:38 AM
Only on TTW can people talk about the WTF as a worthless exhibition.

joeri888
05-26-2012, 03:05 AM
Only on TTW some posters still consider tournaments outside Cincinnati worth talking about.

tusharlovesrafa
05-26-2012, 03:17 AM
What about MTF and other places where you and *** have gazillion accounts, too.

OH senti,i was just joking over there.Why are u getting so serious??:)..I can assure you that this is my one and only a/c.

joeri888
05-26-2012, 03:18 AM
OH senti,i was just joking over there.Why are u getting so serious??:)..I can assure you that this is my one and only a/c.

Only on TTW, posters can't stick to the format of the thread for more than a page

Gorecki
05-26-2012, 07:21 AM
Only on TTW Nadal is as good volleyer as Edberg
Only on TTW a guy with 7 Slams (at the time) was considered to be better than is rival with 14
Only on TTW a Pro is rated 4.5
Only on TTW Serena is considered better than Graf
Only on TTW Federer is Swede
Only on TTW Estoril is South America
Only on TTW the mass of an object changes due to it's velocity
Only on TTW a correlation is shown based on opinions
Only on TTW clay faster or slower because of it's color
Only on TTW one person would talk about playability of this or that court without even playing tennis
Only on TTW there would King of aces, Nadal slam king, Analisys King, King Rafa the First and other members of royality be one and the same person

Only on TTW Nadal fans would amass so much idiocy as stated above...

Mainad
05-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Only on TTW is Rafael Nadal a cheating, lying, disgrace to tennis who should be forced to retire with immediate effect!

Only on TTW do Federer, Nadal and Djokovic only ever lose matches when they are injured, unwell, or just plain unmotivated for some reason!

Only on TTW is Andy Murray a weak, weaponless player who inexplicably reached #4 in the world for 4 years running, reach 3 Grand Slam finals, manage to win 22 titles and beat each of the top 3 more than once to win 7 of them probably because they and all his other finalist opponents must have been having a bad day!

Only on TTW do endless arguments about who is the GOAT consume vast quantities of bandwidth with no obvious consensus yet in sight!

:wink:

joeri888
05-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Only on TTW Federer's backhand can be abused by a 5.0 player.

Sentinel
05-26-2012, 07:50 AM
Only on TTW the mass of an object changes due to it's velocity
Only on TTW, Nadal fans discuss velocity of tennis ball at relativistic speeds (and consequent increase in mass).

Only on TTW, Nadal's topspin forehand RPM's are predicted to create anti-matter or even small black holes and result in end of the world.

Only on TTW, women grunting after the ball has reached the other side is attributed to the differential in the speed of sound and light (courtesy Prof. suresh).

Only on TTW, Sunny Deol is mentioned more on a tennis forum in tennis threads than he is on the rest of the internet combined.

(Yaay, I finally made a relevant post).

Gorecki
05-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Only on TTW, Sunny Deol is mentioned more on a tennis forum in tennis threads than he is on the rest of the internet combined.

Only on TTW Chuck Norris a winning H2H to Sunny Deol

Sentinel
05-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Only on TTW Chuck Norris a winning H2H to Sunny Deol
Sunny Deol is Chuck Norris when Chuck wants to know how it feels to be ugly. :)

Gorecki
05-26-2012, 09:53 AM

win

10 sunny chucks

T1000
05-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Nadal is the best serve and volleyer of all time with a 100% success rate in one final

*******s are right

saying RodDICK is fine but Del Pony is offensive (still lol at this one)

LoneWolf thinks he can beat a boxer and mma fighter in a street fight

jokinla
05-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Yes folks, we've got a live one here, only on TTW is Berdych, just two days before the start of the 2012 FO, the hottest player on tour, yep nowhere else will you read gems like this.

jokinla
05-26-2012, 10:49 AM
How could I forget his one, "Nadal won three slams in 2010, in addition to the clay season. But that was all."
Yep no doubt, another year down the toilet.

cluckcluck
05-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Only on TTW Serena is an asset to women's tennis.

KineticChain
05-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Only on TTW can you discuss tennis in a polite and well-mannered fashion with like minded individuals.
Am i doin it right?

sureshs
05-26-2012, 02:50 PM

Once Chuck Norris met Rajnikant, and turned into a mere joke on the Internet.

sureshs
05-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Only on TTW can people talk about the WTF as a worthless exhibition.

Only on TTW can people confuse WTF with WTA.

papertank
05-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Only on TTW is Nadal a talentless, cheating "demon" that is not only a disgrace to tennis but also the human race

Only on TTW Nadal NEVER beats Federer or Djokovic fair and square.

Only on TTW is being a defensive player a cheap, deplorable, cheating tactic. Also defensive tennis is not real tennis and takes no skill.

Only on TTW the key for ANY player to improve their game is to "be more aggressive"

tennis_pro
05-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Only on TTW is Nadal a talentless, cheating "demon" that is not only a disgrace to tennis but also the human race

Only on TTW is being a defensive player a cheap, deplorable, cheating tactic. Also defensive tennis is not real tennis and takes no skill.

Only on TTW the key for ANY player to improve their game is to "be more aggressive"

It's the truth.

Tammo
05-26-2012, 03:26 PM
It's the truth.

Of liars...

Andres
05-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Only on TTW a person can arm his way to 130 mph serves.

Only on TTW mY sWeEt SwEeEt NadAL wiLl wIn 47 sLamS

Ahh, I forgot: Only on TTW you can assure the speed of a surface vs. the same surface by the amount of service holds.

sureshs
05-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Only on TTW can a player with a losing H2H and losing Olympic record against a person of his own era be considered the GOAT.

Sentinel
05-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Only on TTW mY sWeEt SwEeEt NadAL wiLl wIn 47 sLamS

Only on TTW, "will" means "win" when used in a thread title, and there is a tennis player named "Will Roger".

Sentinel
05-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Only on TTW, can a person who has never won a blue clay title in his whole life, and has a losing blue clay h2h against his pigeon be considered to be the greatest clay courter of all times.

TMF
05-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Of liars...It's the truth.Only on TTW is Nadal a talentless, cheating "demon" that is not only a disgrace to tennis but also the human race

It's true. He got fined for on court coaching by the ATP. That's cheating and he had to paid the price. He also knew full well that there's time limitation between points and continue to violate the rules.

stringertom
05-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Only on TTW can a player with a losing H2H and losing Olympic record against a person of his own era be considered the GOAT.

Only on TTW can one reach the exalted TTG status by consistently posting tripe like this, no?

stringertom
05-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Only on TTW can the principles of MallorcanMath be honored as truth...you know, when 10>16, or 1>4, or 1>5, or 2>6, or 0>6.

BHiC
05-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Only on TTW can a 4.5 man take sets off of top WTA pros (or Nadal, but only while chained to an elephant)

SStrikerR
05-27-2012, 12:16 PM
Only on TTW can a thread with a potentially fun idea be turned into arguing about a certain Swiss player and a certain Spanish player less than a page in, thereby killing said fun.

Kudos to you guys.*

*you guys - not who you're thinking

Tennis_Hands
05-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Only on TTW a thread could develop for 7-8 pages, before it is clear, that the main topic never existed in the first place.

tusharlovesrafa
05-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Only on TTW can one reach the exalted TTG status by consistently posting tripe like this, no?

Only on TTW can a person spew so much of venom against their fellow posters.

egn
05-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Ready for a ton

Only on TTW would Sampras have won numerous French Opens in other eras
Only on TTW is Safin/Nalbandian considered to be the most talented players ever
Only on TTW do people say grass is fast when Fed wins and slow when Nadal wins
Only on TTW does the word slow equate to less talent to win
Only on TTW is Nadal the most humble man in the world
Only on TTW Nadal is still a bad hardcourt player and numerous players who never won a major yet alone a master series still better
Only on TTW have been in the worst era of tennis since 2003 according to at least a single poster
Only on TTW you are considered better by letting your competition win every now and then and not outright dominating them
Only on TTW do people actually think Rod Laver in his prime would lose to today's 4.0
Only on TTW we have a poster who can barely act 10 claim to be a Canadian touring pro
Only on TTW are Canadian professional tennis players rated by the experts to be 4.0
Only on TTW could 4.0s beat Serena Williams
Only on TTW Serena Williams is still considered to be worse than Justine Henin
Only on TTW Wozniacki is considered the worst #1..no wait that's everywhere
Only on TTW do people find it necessary to argue about the same things over and over and over again
Only on TTW you can't find a thread at all about tennis if it doesn't include the top 4.
Only on TTW you see 20 as a low estimate for the slam counts of the current number one male player.
Only on TTW you have people outright saying they hope other players get career ending injuries
Only on TTW people find it so necessary to outright attack every single thing Andy Roddick does to further prove he is a ******
Only on TTW are people still demand that Roddick hand over his 2003 US Open trophy to Nalbandian
Only on TTW would I waste enough time to do this

Sentinel
05-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Only on TTW can a person spew so much of venom against their fellow posters.
Only on TTW do posters behave as though what happens on every forum, happens only on TTW.

OddJack
05-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Only on TTW will you find people who live in their parents basement, and live on welfare.

Muhahahaaa

namelessness and CMM should have something to say about that.

OldFedIsOld
05-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Only on TTW can a 4.5 man take sets off of top WTA pros (or Nadal, but only while chained to an elephant)

If they played against Sharapova and she double faults a lot, it could be a 3 setter. :twisted:

goober
05-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Only TTW

1) You get adult recreational players think they can get go pro/get ATP points

2) 4.5 male players can win against WTA players

3) Videos of ATP players ranked in the 500-1000 range get labelled as 4.5

4) Pros that are ranked top 10 in the world are called overrated.

Dilettante
05-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Only on TTW I just forgot what I was going to type.

kragster
05-28-2012, 03:31 PM
Only on TTW can a thread with a potentially fun idea be turned into arguing about a certain Swiss player and a certain Spanish player less than a page in, thereby killing said fun.

Kudos to you guys.*

*you guys - not who you're thinking

This post is win.

10peoplewholivetheirfantasiesthroughfedalInsteadof goingoutandachieving

jaggy
05-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Only on TW can Fed/Nad/Joke lose a point and someone starts a "They should retire now" thread

jokinla
05-29-2012, 08:43 PM
Only on TTW will you have someone question why Nadal is the favorite at the FO.