PDA

View Full Version : Rate your danger level for each of the top 4's bracket.

OldFedIsOld
05-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Rate your danger level for each of the top 4's bracket, ranking is from 1-5. 1 being a cake draw and 5 being the hardest.

1st quarter: Djokovic
Dangerous opponents: Tsonga, Wawrinka, Giles Simon, Fernando Verdasco(if he doesn't choke..).

My rating: 4

2nd quarter: Federer
Dangerous opponents: Nalbandian, Del Potro, Berdych.

My rating: 3

3rd quarter(most interesting opponents): Murray
Dangerous opponents: Ferrer, Isner, Dogopolov, Tomic.

My rating: 4

4th quater: Nadal
Dangerous opponents: Raonic, Juan Monaco(built up momentum from previous tournaments :twisted: ), Tipsarevic

My rating: 2

Side note about Murray's draw: Murray has Dimitrov, and Tomic in his draw, the youngsters who have future potential. As well as John Isner who is one of the most dangerous opponents at RG this year.

Andres
05-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Federer 4
Murray and Djokovic 3
Nadal 2.5

Xizel
05-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Federer 4
Murray and Djokovic 3
Nadal 2.5

/qtf

Djokovic has a terrible start if those guys are that much of a threat.

Wuppy
05-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Jojo: 3 (Tsonga's the only one who even has the chance to get a set off him)

Fed: 2 (Berdych may get a set.)

Murray: 4 (Ferrer can beat him, if Isner's serve is 100% he can get him to tiebreakers and get lucky.)

Nadal: 3 (I'd love to see Raonic beat him, won't happen though.)

It'll be Jojo vs Fed -- Jojo will win. It'll be whoever beats Murray vs. Nadal -- Nadal will win. Then Nadal will beat Jojo in the final.

End of story.

firepanda
05-25-2012, 11:50 PM
What is this out of? I'm guessing 5.

"Jojo"- 4
Federer- 2
Ralph- 2
Murray- ...6 That particular quarter is going to get very, very messy.

Big_Dangerous
05-25-2012, 11:55 PM
What is this out of? I'm guessing 5.

"Jojo"- 4
Federer- 2
Ralph- 2
Murray- ...6 That particular quarter is going to get very, very messy.

I still give Murray the nod to make it through to the Semis at least. It's not like he can't play on clay.

purge
05-25-2012, 11:55 PM
djokovic - 2
federer - 3
murray - 12
nadal - 0

forzamilan90
05-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Djoko - 4 (on a good day Tsonga or Verdasco could overpower Djoko and can pose trouble)
Fed - 4 (Del Potro is no picnic by any means, and Berdych is the one dude who I feel can wreak havoc to Federer besides the top 2)
Murray - 4 (well Murray's not healthy so regardless of which draw he got he'd struggle; I think he's got a tough draw on top of that, I'd actually be surprised to see him reach the semis)
Nadal - 1 (even Raonic I doubt would present a challenge, a joke of a draw really)

Warmaster
05-26-2012, 09:37 AM
So basically, the 3 guys who have made a SF at the FO before are in Fed's quarter. Seems fair :)