PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon Middle Saturday

batz
05-26-2012, 01:20 AM
See you there guys - just got confirmation of my centre court tickets 8)

Here's hoping the great slam draw conspiracy continues - would be great to see Murray play again (assuming he makes R3).

batz
05-26-2012, 03:43 AM
You must be like ...
http://i.imgur.com/1KQCf.gif

Better tell us whatchoo are wearing so we can recognize you.

Senti - you are GIFGOAT and I salute you sir!

joeri888
05-26-2012, 04:03 AM
Congratulations. That's third round, with the half of NOT the defending champion, right? So, bottom half this time, unless Djokovic doesn't participate, in which case it'll probably be top half. Seeing Nadal AND Federer wouldn't be too shabby either in the worst case scenario you don't get Andy ;)

batz
05-26-2012, 04:10 AM
Congratulations. That's third round, with the half of NOT the defending champion, right? So, bottom half this time, unless Djokovic doesn't participate, in which case it'll probably be top half. Seeing Nadal AND Federer wouldn't be too shabby either in the worst case scenario you don't get Andy ;)

Absolutely - I'll be just as happy to see Rog and Noel as I would andy.

Hood_Man
05-26-2012, 04:20 AM
That's awesome :D

Do you mind if I hijack your thread a moment? I've seen an offer in a travel agent window for 2 tickets on the last Saturday, but they're for Court 1. Does anything happen on Court 1 that day? I'm just wondering if it might be a tour or something, because it's a lot out money to pay when I'd rather be watching the women's final on TV.

CourtlyLove
05-26-2012, 06:00 AM
That's awesome :D

Do you mind if I hijack your thread a moment? I've seen an offer in a travel agent window for 2 tickets on the last Saturday, but they're for Court 1. Does anything happen on Court 1 that day? I'm just wondering if it might be a tour or something, because it's a lot out money to pay when I'd rather be watching the women's final on TV.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon/8612394/Wimbledon-2011-order-of-play-Saturday-July-2.html

Looks like boys' singles and mixed doubles.