PDA

View Full Version : Assuming Murray continues his bad form on clay, who do you gets his semi spot?

papertank
05-26-2012, 03:28 PM
If Murray keeps playing this bad I definitely don't think he'll make the semis. He he has to go through Dolgopolov, Gasquet, and then either Ferrer or Isner. I think the top 3 contenders for the semi spot are Ferrer, Isner and Gasquet in that order. Ferrer is definitely the most likely, but Isner could easily upset him in the fourth round. Gasquet is a big threat to upset Murray, but even if he did I'm not sure if he could make it through his quarter final.

FlashFlare11
05-26-2012, 03:31 PM
I think it'll be Ferrer. He can beat Isner, Gasquet, and probably even Murray in his current state. He's been in good form as of late and I think David's a solid pick for the semis.

norbac
05-26-2012, 03:38 PM
I would hope for it to be Gasquet, but Ferrer looks too good at the moment.

Evan77
05-26-2012, 03:50 PM
I would hope for it to be Gasquet, but Ferrer looks too good at the moment.
I hope, Richie too ... kinda give up on him, but still love him (what can I do, love is blind? :))
Ferrer, always fails when it really counts ...

forzamilan90
05-26-2012, 03:59 PM
honestly....out of all those choices, Isner...may give Nadal at least some monster serves that are tough to handle, you never know

NadalAgassi
05-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Isner is the only one of those with any chance of beating Nadal so Nadal haters are best to vote for him.

I think it will be Ferrer, but I would like to see Gasquet make it.