PDA

View Full Version : Nadal has not won the modern day career grand slam and probably never will. sl

kishnabe
05-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Unlike Federer .....Nadal has never won a single World Tour Final and I doubt that he ever will.

NadalAgassi
05-28-2012, 05:07 PM
By starting this thread as your childist rebuttal, thanks for only proving my point:

As ridiculous as posters such as the OP and Buzilla may appear they are merely the ********* version of *******s, the same ones who go irate when they read such things. Which is funny since in reality those couple posters simply stand out since they are the only Nadal fans on the forum at the same level of insanity in another direction of the many thousands who make up the 95% of this forum which is ****ville.

kishnabe
05-28-2012, 05:12 PM
By starting this thread as your childist rebuttal, thanks for only proving my point:

Your Welcome :rolleyes:,

The *********s act like that.....I guess how much BS....do *******s have to put up with. Childish thread to another Chilidish thread. It more of a joke....than a rebuttal. I won't stoop to the level of middle schoolers.

bullfan
05-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Your Welcome :rolleyes:,

The *********s act like that.....I guess how much BS....do *******s have to put up with. Childish thread to another Chilidish thread. It more of a joke....than a rebuttal. I won't stoop to the level of middle schoolers.

Obviously you did need to stoop. The other post was moronic and as I'm guessing you know, one post doesn't reflect the entirety of any fanbase.

Bergboy123
05-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Pssh I found it funny. Compared to most dumb flaming that goes on in this forum I'd prefer this any day. I'm thinking of starting one about Murray, just to make sure that nobody has HIM confused with winning a modern day career grand slam.

Zildite
05-28-2012, 06:11 PM
No one cares about the tiddlywinks WTF.
But yes, not winning Cincinnati will likely be the biggest blemish on Nadal's career.