PDA

View Full Version : Pat McEnroe and Chris Fowler Caught in A LIE

Milan
05-30-2012, 05:51 AM
2 Minutes Ago....

Pat McEnroe: Brian Baker NEVER asked for a Wild Card from the USTA during his comeback

Chris Fowler: That's Refreshing...

Pat McEnroe: Very Refreshing for a change......

-----------------------------------------------

Oh really Pat, If it's so refreshing, why do you steal players from coaches nearly every single day by offering them a scholarship and future Wild Cards...you lure them away from their coaches with that BS, and now you act like they're the ones that annoy you for Wild Cards...

I swear the USTA needs to be abolished immediately...The 2 McEnroe's are in control of the ENTIRE American System it's like the Illuminati of Tennis. Lies, Propaganda, and more Lies..

baseliner
05-30-2012, 05:53 AM
A "lie"? Maybe hypocracy, but not a lie.

Milan
05-30-2012, 05:54 AM
A "lie"? Maybe hypocracy, but not a lie.

I stand corrected

courtking
05-30-2012, 06:32 AM
I swear the USTA needs to be abolished immediately...The 2 McEnroe's are in control of the ENTIRE American System it's like the Illuminati of Tennis. Lies, Propaganda, and more Lies..

+1.. Pat McEnroe is running the USTA program it's going down hill.. With his tennis credential, he is not even qualified to run future events.. I wish some fresh face come in and revamp the whole thing.. American tennis is in its dark age..

6-2/6-4/6-0
05-30-2012, 09:43 AM
There have been plusses to PMs tenure - the push with QS tennis and other things, but by and large, I would agree that American tennis has taken a dive under his direction. His focus on creating an army of automatons who will scurry around the baseline counter-punching all day until their opponent falls asleep or blows it makes me cringe.

sureshs
05-30-2012, 09:49 AM
What is the "LIE" here?

PetSounds
05-30-2012, 10:05 AM
There have been plusses to PMs tenure - the push with QS tennis and other things, but by and large, I would agree that American tennis has taken a dive under his direction. His focus on creating an army of automatons who will scurry around the baseline counter-punching all day until their opponent falls asleep or blows it makes me cringe.

Seems to be a case of if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Wonderfully original...

gramdacious
05-30-2012, 10:29 AM

many would argue that quick start tennis will hinder the development of young american tennis rather than help. I assume that is the QS you were referring to?

cluckcluck
05-30-2012, 11:12 AM
The whole system is screwed, especially with those "USTA backed academies" http://www.tennisthis.com/future-of-tennis/americanless-year-end-championships/

bluetrain4
05-30-2012, 11:40 AM
But, did the USTA really ever directly produce tons of champions?

I'm asking seriously.

It's not a true national federation. Yes, plenty of pros have received USTA help, utilized USTA coaching, etc., but many have mixed that with other coaching, non-USTA private academies, etc.

intrepidish
05-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Where was the lie here?

Milan
05-30-2012, 12:27 PM
Where was the lie here?

Pat McEnroe acted like he's annoyed about people asking for Wild Cards.

Meanwhile, he's the one who lures kids away from their coaches to play with the USTA using the idea of future "Wild Cards"

I know first hand....That's why he is on Television. Same with John. So they can control the information that is heard by the Public. The Government uses the same tactic. Control the airwaves and the information that gets to the public, same with education. Control what the people know, and control the people.

Milan
05-30-2012, 12:30 PM
But, did the USTA really ever directly produce tons of champions?

I'm asking seriously.

Answer: NO

Roddick: Tarik Behabiles
Ginepri, Blake, Kendrick, Fish: Private Coaches
Sampras: Private Coach
Agassi, Chang: Bolletieri
Courier: Bolletieri

SO WTF ARE YOU DOING USTA?? STOP STEALING KIDS AND RUINING THE PRIVATE SECTOR....YOU"RE DESTROYING BUSINESS IN THE UNITED STATES IN TENNIS.. DESTROYING!

El Diablo
05-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Much ado about nothing here?? McEnroe is able to offer players "a scholarship and future wild cards." How terrible for those poor kids!!! Does the OP feel that a teenager working with a coach must work with that coach forever and not be offered opportunities? What's the big deal here?

Milan
05-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Much ado about nothing here?? McEnroe is able to offer players "a scholarship and future wild cards." How terrible for those poor kids!!! Does the OP feel that a teenager working with a coach must work with that coach forever and not be offered opportunities? What's the big deal here?

They LIE to 90% of the kids they lure away promising future Wild Cards. Wild Cards should be banned anyways. Everyone should fairly gain a ranking with no help but that's a separate story.

You don't know how much coaches have been screwed by USTA stealing players. The post would take 5 pages to discuss what's gone on...

JoelDali
05-30-2012, 05:52 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3235/2625223578_ac8907df61.jpg

813wilson
05-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Pat McEnroe acted like he's annoyed about people asking for Wild Cards.

Meanwhile, he's the one who lures kids away from their coaches to play with the USTA using the idea of future "Wild Cards"

I know first hand....That's why he is on Television. Same with John. So they can control the information that is heard by the Public. The Government uses the same tactic. Control the airwaves and the information that gets to the public, same with education. Control what the people know, and control the people.

"The post would take 5 pages to discuss what's gone on... "

Please, start the thread that addresses all of this. Prophet that you are.....

West Coast Ace
05-30-2012, 06:56 PM
2 Minutes Ago......I'm sorry you don't have DirecTV and have to watch their coverage. The Mix is awesome.

...With his tennis credential, he is not even qualified to run future events....Quoted for Truth.

...the push with QS tennis...Is Patrick taking credit for that? I assumed some Soccer Mom created that. Kids get orange slices during breaks, right? :)

As @Milan stated, we have to be patient. Somewhere, some family is grooming our next male champion. USTA isn't going to do it.

wrxinsc
05-30-2012, 07:17 PM
2 Minutes Ago....

Pat McEnroe: Brian Baker NEVER asked for a Wild Card from the USTA during his comeback

Chris Fowler: That's Refreshing...

Pat McEnroe: Very Refreshing for a change......

-----------------------------------------------

Oh really Pat, If it's so refreshing, why do you steal players from coaches nearly every single day by offering them a scholarship and future Wild Cards...you lure them away from their coaches with that BS, and now you act like they're the ones that annoy you for Wild Cards...

u mad.

10chars

Gonzalito17
05-31-2012, 04:50 AM
Since Nadal has emerged, please tell me which Federation is creating an assembly line of can't miss stars. Not even Spain since Nadal has any cant missers waiting in the wings. No country is churning out any Fed, Djok, Nadal or Samprases. USTA is doing their best. USA has some good talents coming up let's hope they fulfill their potential.

Seriously, France, Spain, Russia, Arg, Czech Rep, UK, over the last five years, are producing no better than USA.