PDA

View Full Version : Players who could beat Rafa at 2012 RG - the Clarkism version

kragster
05-30-2012, 12:37 PM
Nole
Fed
Delpotro
Andujar
Marcelo Rios
Lance Armstrong
Kermit the frog
My neighbours turtle
Santa Claus
Cookie monster

Added to list

Bud
Peter Polansky
That guy who claimed to be a Canadian alternate davis cup.

P.S. - No offense Clarky, just ribbing on you.

augustobt
05-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Roddick.

Wait...

dudeski
05-30-2012, 12:50 PM
Excellent thread. It shows the depth of her shameless trolling.

jm1980
05-30-2012, 12:57 PM
With Murray injured, the only one who has a chance of beating him is Djokovic.

And he will, for the Rafa Slam.

Tammo
05-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Bud it an scandel no to mention him!!!!

1970CRBase
05-30-2012, 01:51 PM
sorry 'bout that. that was mean. :(

deleted

batz
05-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Tim Henman.

kragster
05-30-2012, 01:54 PM
I fail to see the relevance of including suresh on this list but we will have to wait and see. Like I said, Nadal's prime is long past him, he's not the clay beast he once was, he's too inconsistent these days on clay, he hasn't been playing well, he can't sustain decent form anymore, he's very vulnerable right now, and has been declining for well over a year.

Crapping his pants and losing five games to Simone Bolelli in such an embarrassing fashion, are you really trying to convince anybody that isn't pathetic? You'd have to be a professional comedian to think Nadal can win RG over Rolaids. Based on that alone, if Nadal somehow struggles to beat Denis Istomin in the second round, playing his mug tennis, he will surely lose to Eduardo Schwank in the third. But it wouldn't matter even if Schwank gave him a walk over.

I don't see Nadal winning squat dropping the ball short, having no back hand, no forehand and no serve. Do you get it now? If Nadal played Rolaids right now he would be lucky to win two games on his favourite surface. He doesn't come close to the talent of Rolaids, never mind Toblerone. Nope. Nadal is simply incapable of winning three games off a non Zombie ****. It all just proves exactly what I have been saying all along; Rolaids is a dead lock for the trophy even before the tournament began.

I'm not kidding. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.

Clap Clap Clap :). Best forum impersonation ever.

nadal_slam_king
05-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Wow, imagine if Nadal wins his 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th Roland Garros title. That would be quite something, and worthy of unprecedented praise.

Clarky21
05-30-2012, 01:58 PM
I fail to see the relevance of including suresh on this list but we will have to wait and see. Like I said, Nadal's prime is long past him, he's not the clay beast he once was, he's too inconsistent these days on clay, he hasn't been playing well, he can't sustain decent form anymore, he's very vulnerable right now, and has been declining for well over a year.

Crapping his pants and losing five games to Simone Bolelli in such an embarrassing fashion, are you really trying to convince anybody that isn't pathetic? You'd have to be a professional comedian to think Nadal can win RG over Rolaids. Based on that alone, if Nadal somehow struggles to beat Denis Istomin in the second round, playing his mug tennis, he will surely lose to Eduardo Schwank in the third. But it wouldn't matter even if Schwank gave him a walk over.

I don't see Nadal winning squat dropping the ball short, having no back hand, no forehand and no serve. Do you get it now? If Nadal played Rolaids right now he would be lucky to win two games on his favourite surface. He doesn't come close to the talent of Rolaids, never mind Toblerone. Nope. Nadal is simply incapable of winning three games off a non Zombie ****. It all just proves exactly what I have been saying all along; Rolaids is a dead lock for the trophy even before the tournament began.

Great impersonation. :) Too bad everything you say here also happens to be the truth.

Also,thanks Kragster for starting an entire thread just for me. Bless your sweet little heart,hun. :lol:

dudeski
05-30-2012, 01:58 PM

That was brilliant!

kragster
05-30-2012, 02:04 PM
Great impersonation. :) Too bad everything you say here also happens to be the truth.

Also,thanks Kragster for starting an entire thread just for me. Bless your sweet little heart,hun. :lol:

I was wondering whether to do the *** version on the Clarky version and I went with the Clarky version :)

But here is the *** version of players who can beat Rafa at 2012 RG

1) Jesus, but only in his absolute prime
2) Bjorn Borg on Steroids if Rafa was feeling mentally low because he just found out he had AIDS, someone kidnapped his dog and stole his kia

nadal_slam_king
05-30-2012, 02:07 PM
I was wondering whether to do the *** version on the Clarky version and I went with the Clarky version.

2) Bjorn Borg on Steroids if Rafa was feeling mentally low because he just found out he had AIDS, someone kidnapped his dog and stole his kia

Nah, I'm a real poster. I post real tennis opinion. Not crap like Clarky21. So if you did a realistic impersonation of me it would be very boring (for an impersonation). I can see you weren't able to go the realistic route.

mcenroefan
05-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Nole 2.0 could beat him...not sure if Nole is quite at that form right now.

The thing about the top three is that it is hard to judge their form until they actually play each other. I think Nadal probably has the edge in form right now and RG has been his play pen. I haven't yet seen much of Nole 2.0 this year so Nadal is definitely the favorite.

nadal_slam_king
05-30-2012, 02:09 PM

The thing about the top three is that it is hard to judge their form until they actually play each other. I think Nadal probably has the edge in form right now and RG has been his play pen. I haven't yet seen much of Nole 2.0 this year so Nadal is definitely the favorite.

Djokovic 2.0 would never be able to beat Nadal 2010, even at the US Open. And Nadal 2010 is here, right now.

Fed > Nadal
05-30-2012, 02:10 PM

Didn't Federer play Nole 2.0 in last year's FO semi?

nadal_slam_king
05-30-2012, 02:11 PM
Didn't Federer play Nole 2.0 in last year's FO semi?

Yep, he did, and last year's thrilling US Open semi.

DolgoSantoro
05-30-2012, 02:13 PM
I was wondering whether to do the *** version on the Clarky version and I went with the Clarky version :)

3) prime guga or Lendl , but only if an enraged soderling broke Rafael's arms before the match

billnepill
05-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Djokovic 2.0 would never be able to beat Nadal 2010, even at the US Open. And Nadal 2010 is here, right now.

Rafa 2011 > Rafa 2010 . I thought you said he played amazingly last year. You prolly forgot.

Fed > Nadal
05-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Was Federer the only guy capable of beating Nole 2.0?

augustobt
05-30-2012, 02:25 PM

Nadal 2010 wasn't man enough even to finish the match against Murray on AO but then couldn't find another "injury" to pull out in Canada.
Nadal 2010 hasn't faced any tough opponent on US Open 2010.
Nadal 2010 was pounded by Davy.

billnepill
05-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Nadal 2010 wasn't man enough even to finish the match against Murray on AO but then couldn't find another "injury" to pull out in Canada.

Pretty poor and weak era stuff. Good timing for Nadal to land his only "3 slams in a season" season

Numenor
05-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Wow, imagine if Nadal wins his 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th Roland Garros title. That would be quite something, and worthy of unprecedented praise.

You wish, you bitter hater. You're not a true Nadal fan, like myself and Senti. Us true Nadal fans know that Nadal will win a hundred billion slams, end world hunger, end human conflict, and undergo apotheosis. And you're content with claiming that he will only win 10 RG titles?

Tell me, why do you hate Nadal so much?

1970CRBase
05-30-2012, 03:34 PM

sorry nvm wat i said lol. I like you Clarky :grin: For a Nadal Girl you are an original, and tho you like repeating yourself, its clear that you are laughing as you type your thing.

NadalAgassi
05-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Donald Young (even while eliminated)
Roland McDonald
TMF and his 20 aliases
Clarky21
Ryan Sweeting (even while eliminated)
Serena Williams (even while eliminated from womens draw)
Caroline Wozniacki
Sesame Street
70 year old Margaret Court
Tommy Robredo
Fernando Verdasco
Nicolas Almagro
any other Spanish player alive, dead, or otherwise
Mirka Federer

NadalAgassi
05-30-2012, 03:39 PM

and Kuerten in his best 2 U.S Opens couldnt get 8 games off Yevgeny Kafelnikov or beat Pioline, nor reach the round that Wally Masur, Aaron Krickstein, or Karel Novacek reached. Thanks for playing.

Towser83
05-30-2012, 03:44 PM
list is too short.

Clarky21
05-30-2012, 03:53 PM
list is too short.

Yeah,it is. You need to be added to it along with Magnus,Monfed,and Trollforthewin. :)

Cormorant
05-30-2012, 03:53 PM
and Kuerten in his best 2 U.S Opens couldnt get 8 games off Yevgeny Kafelnikov or beat Pioline, nor reach the round that Wally Masur, Aaron Krickstein, or Karel Novacek reached. Thanks for playing.

Pump your brakes there, that match against Kafelnikov marked the end of Kuerten's prime as the hip injury which was the death knell of his time as a contender descended with all its career-wrecking physical toll.

And the Pioline match was good -all you need do is check out the 16-14 breaker on Youtube to see that.

Mainad
05-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Fernando Verdasco. After finally slaying the Manacor Beast on the hallowed blue surface of his hometown Madrid, the red courts of Paris will be a cinch! His blood is now well and truly up.

6-2,6-1,6-0 to Nando in the final. You heard it here first.

Towser83
05-30-2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah,it is. You need to be added to it along with Magnus,Monfed,and Trollforthewin. :)

What list would that be?

Sid_Vicious
05-30-2012, 05:22 PM

Magnus is actually a reasonable guess.

We all know Nadal is a goner in that matchup since Magnus will show up on court with a machine gun.

Golden
05-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Have we all forgot? It's obviously:
http://i48.tinypic.com/29lokcp.jpg

Evan77
05-30-2012, 05:48 PM
wow, *** at his best, not being able to read (READ AGAIN ID!OT, the guy asked who could beat your buttpicker at RG, gee). Can you really comprehend anything in general? as long as you have to say something stupid about Nadal, life is good, lol. ***, you are my hero, lol.

gosh, at least Clarky is charming and smart.

augustobt
05-30-2012, 06:33 PM

so what?

I thought we were discussing about Rafael Nadal.

marc45
05-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Nole
Fed
Delpotro
Andujar
Marcelo Rios
Lance Armstrong
Kermit the frog
My neighbours turtle
Santa Claus
Cookie monster

Added to list

Bud
Peter Polansky

why no offense, totally deserved..i hate weakness, though have great sympathy for superstition and mental illness

Clarky21
05-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Magnus is actually a reasonable guess.

We all know Nadal is a goner in that matchup since Magnus will show up on court with a machine gun.

:shock: :lol:

Clarky21
05-30-2012, 06:40 PM
wow, *** at his best, not being able to read (READ AGAIN ID!OT, the guy asked who could beat your buttpicker at RG, gee). Can you really comprehend anything in general? as long as you have to say something stupid about Nadal, life is good, lol. ***, you are my hero, lol.

gosh, at least Clarky is charming and smart.

Awww,aren't you sweet,Evan. :oops: :lol:

nadal_slam_king
05-30-2012, 06:44 PM
Rafa 2011 > Rafa 2010 . I thought you said he played amazingly last year. You prolly forgot.

None of you goons can read. I never said Nadal played better in 2011 than 2010. Nobody in the world would tell you that, let alone me. I'm not saying Nadal played terrible in 2011. He played great. But you are sorely mistaken if you thought I said Nadal played better in 2011 than 2010. I've been talking up Nadal's 2010 level, since 2010. All you have to do is read properly. It's the biggest mistake I see on this forum. Maybe there needs to be an age-limit, but not sure how it would be enforced.

tusharlovesrafa
05-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Roland McDonald
TMF and his 20 aliases
Clarky21
Caroline Wozniacki
Sesame Street
Tommy Robredo
Fernando Verdasco
Nicolas Almagro
Mirka Federer

LOL..that just cracked me up..

WhiskeyEE
05-30-2012, 10:32 PM
Excellent thread. It shows the depth of her shameless trolling.

Anyone else imagine clarky as a middle aged man? No matter how many times I read "she" or "her" i go back to thinking she's a middle aged man.

TopFH
05-30-2012, 10:35 PM
None of you goons can read. I never said Nadal played better in 2011 than 2010. Nobody in the world would tell you that, let alone me. I'm not saying Nadal played terrible in 2011. He played great. But you are sorely mistaken if you thought I said Nadal played better in 2011 than 2010. I've been talking up Nadal's 2010 level, since 2010. All you have to do is read properly. It's the biggest mistake I see on this forum. Maybe there needs to be an age-limit, but not sure how it would be enforced.

For people like you?

Magnus
05-30-2012, 10:57 PM

Djokovic 2.0 was never there on 2010. Djokovic 2.0 proved he can beat Nadal on any surface at any given time on any match format, and made Nadal his personal b**ch for 7 finals in a row. Sadly, Djokovic can't find that form again. It was clear in AO, that even though he won the event, he wasn't the Nole he was last year.

jakemcclain32
05-30-2012, 10:57 PM

I heard you finally met your hero...and it didn't quite work out as well as you hoped.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m21p2xK1PN1qhhxto.gif

nadal_slam_king
05-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Djokovic 2.0 was never there on 2010. Djokovic 2.0 proved he can beat Nadal on any surface at any given time on any match format, and made Nadal his personal b**ch for 7 finals in a row. Sadly, Djokovic can't find that form again. It was clear in AO, that even though he won the event, he wasn't the Nole he was last year.

Djokovic 2.0 wasn't in 2010? Then why is the 2010 US Open semi-final (Djokovic vs Federer, with Federer having 2 matchpoints) an almost identical match to the 2011 US Open semi-final (Djokovic vs Federer, with Federer having 2 matchpoints)? In fact, many would argue that Djokovic played even better in 2010 US Open.

merlinpinpin
05-30-2012, 11:14 PM

Not sure about Jesus, as he'd be playing with a wooden racket, obviously... ;)

PrinceMoron
05-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Have we all forgot? It's obviously:
http://i48.tinypic.com/29lokcp.jpg
I had forgotten about that racket.

Sentinel
05-30-2012, 11:25 PM
delete post -- was slightly off-topic

Clarky21
05-31-2012, 09:31 AM
Anyone else imagine clarky as a middle aged man? No matter how many times I read "she" or "her" i go back to thinking she's a middle aged man.

Well,you're wrong. I am not middle aged nor am I a man. Funny enough,when I read your posts I picture a hormonal teenage girl with pms. Am I accurate with that guess?

augustobt
05-31-2012, 10:40 AM
Djokovic 2.0 wasn't in 2010? Then why is the 2010 US Open semi-final (Djokovic vs Federer, with Federer having 2 matchpoints) an almost identical match to the 2011 US Open semi-final (Djokovic vs Federer, with Federer having 2 matchpoints)? In fact, many would argue that Djokovic played even better in 2010 US Open.

Please, show me one deficiente arguing that.

Gorecki
05-31-2012, 10:45 AM
Analisys King
Volley King
Nadal Slam King
Burger King
King of Aces

The Dark Knight
The Lone Wolf
and his previously banned other aliases

NadalArsassi & his 20 Aliases, namely Davey 25

Jackson Vile
Turderer
Goderer
Failerer
Traspterer
Xungsterer
Fruderer

Zaragoza & Morrisey who left the boards... :razz:

WhiskeyEE
05-31-2012, 10:52 AM
Well,you're wrong. I am not middle aged nor am I a man. Funny enough,when I read your posts I picture a hormonal teenage girl with pms. Am I accurate with that guess?

Snappy and thinking about PMS. One of us is PMSing and it ain't me. Next time remember to take your midol before you post.

zagor
05-31-2012, 10:52 AM
sorry 'bout that. that was mean. :(

deleted

No it wasn't, it was one of the bestest poasts I ever read on this board (I really mean that), kudos sir.

billnepill
06-03-2012, 12:14 AM

I am pretty sure you said that.

Colin
06-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Roland McDonald
TMF and his 20 aliases
Clarky21
Caroline Wozniacki
Sesame Street
Tommy Robredo
Fernando Verdasco
Nicolas Almagro
Mirka Federer

Don't forget true clay GOAT Chris Evert, who will run out of the commentator's booth (hallelujah, some shout) with her wooden racket to fend off an attack on her gender-blind record of seven Roland Garros championships by out-grinding and out-MTOing Nadal. :twisted:

abmk
06-03-2012, 02:31 AM

this post is full of win :)

Magnus
06-03-2012, 03:52 AM

Seriously, Pethnzer Pechner was about to beat Nadal at Wimbledon in 2010, and he would have if Nadal wouldn't have taken a fake MTO (not to mention getting coached twice during the match, resulting in 2000$ fine), and dropped set to Soderling and Haase. On 2011 Wimbly Nadal reached the final dropping just one set to Murray in the SF.

So: At Wimbly 2011 Nadal > 2010 Nadal

Next is the USO. Nadal had the most pathetic draw I've seen in my life at USO 2010. Let's see, Nadal played Fiasco in the QF and ladies and gentlemen, Nadal played Youzhny (yes, Youzhny) in the SF in order to reach the final (in which, again, he received illegal coaching and even admitted it).
In 2011 Nadal dropped only one set in the SF before losing in the final, and that was, again, to Murray. As you all probably know by now - Murray > Youzhny.

So: At USO 2011 Nadal > 2010 Nadal

The only slam I can agree Nadal played better in is the FO. But FO is irrelevant because Nadal didn't play Djokovic in 2010 nor in 2011. So, the conclusion is, Djokovic 2.0 bear a far superior Nadal. Djokovic, at his best, is a bad machup for Nadal who can beat him anytime, anywhere, even at the FO dare I say :)

Magnus
06-03-2012, 03:55 AM

Federer played an awful match in 2010, unlike 2011 where he played a good match. In 2010 I don't even know he reached 2 MPs let alone win sets, he was awful. In 2011 he deserved to win, but only Federer at his best should win Nole at his best. We've seen in FO 2011. Nadal isn't as good as Djokovic 2.0 - never was.

Feather
06-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Federer played an awful match in 2010, unlike 2011 where he played a good match. In 2010 I don't even know he reached 2 MPs let alone win sets, he was awful. In 2011 he deserved to win, but only Federer at his best should win Nole at his best. We've seen in FO 2011. Nadal isn't as good as Djokovic 2.0 - never was.

*** wants to prove that Rafa beat Novak 2.0. It was no way an identical match, Roger Novak 2010 and 2011. Roger lost 6-1 6-2 etc. Novak played a five setter against Roger and then played Rafa, who had a very easy path till final

vive le beau jeu !
06-03-2012, 04:58 AM
Nole
Fed
Delpotro
Andujar
Marcelo Rios
Lance Armstrong
Kermit the frog
My neighbours turtle
Santa Claus
Cookie monster

Added to list

Bud
Peter Polansky

you forgot the nadal's wax double.
(according to clarky, the nadal would be lucky to win more than 3 games against himself) ;)

tennis_pro
06-03-2012, 05:16 AM

Derailing the thread again, are we?

Clarky21
06-03-2012, 05:37 AM
Seriously, Pethnzer Pechner was about to beat Nadal at Wimbledon in 2010, and he would have if Nadal wouldn't have taken a fake MTO (not to mention getting coached twice during the match, resulting in 2000$ fine), and dropped set to Soderling and Haase. On 2011 Wimbly Nadal reached the final dropping just one set to Murray in the SF.

So: At Wimbly 2011 Nadal > 2010 Nadal
Next is the USO. Nadal had the most pathetic draw I've seen in my life at USO 2010. Let's see, Nadal played Fiasco in the QF and ladies and gentlemen, Nadal played Youzhny (yes, Youzhny) in the SF in order to reach the final (in which, again, he received illegal coaching and even admitted it).
In 2011 Nadal dropped only one set in the SF before losing in the final, and that was, again, to Murray. As you all probably know by now - Murray > Youzhny.

So: At USO 2011 Nadal > 2010 Nadal

The only slam I can agree Nadal played better in is the FO. But FO is irrelevant because Nadal didn't play Djokovic in 2010 nor in 2011. So, the conclusion is, Djokovic 2.0 bear a far superior Nadal. Djokovic, at his best, is a bad machup for Nadal who can beat him anytime, anywhere, even at the FO dare I say :)

I guess I imagined those sets he lost to Delpo and Fish then.

Total bs. Nadal played light years better at Wimby 2010 then he did in 2011. There really is no comparison.

Yeah,his WTA worthy popgun serve was just fantabulous last year at the USO,where he struggled with the likes of Golubev in the first round,nearly losing that match if not for a world class choke job from Andrey. Nadal was awful all the way through the USO last year. You know that,but you're just trolling,and spewing your usual Nadal hate like you always do.

abmk
06-03-2012, 07:04 AM
I guess I imagined those sets he lost to Delpo and Fish then.

Total bs. Nadal played light years better at Wimby 2010 then he did in 2011. There really is no comparison.

LOL , ha ha ha .......

he lost 3 sets before the finals in 2011 - one each to delpo, fish and murray

5 sets before the finals in 2010 - two each to petzschener & haase , one to soderling ( nearly got bagelled in that set )

in none of the matches in 2011 , he was in danger of losing, in 2010 ; he was down two sets to one twice ....and in much more danger of losing

he was by some distance better in 2011 wimbledon...

Yeah,his WTA worthy popgun serve was just fantabulous last year at the USO,where he struggled with the likes of Golubev in the first round,nearly losing that match if not for a world class choke job from Andrey. Nadal was awful all the way through the USO last year. You know that,but you're just trolling,and spewing your usual Nadal hate like you always do.

LOL ... nadal was also about to lose a set to istomin in 2nd round in USO 2010. istomin choked from 5-1 up in the 2nd set breaker ...

in 2011, he beat murray convincingly in the semis , same for nalbandian in 3R and thrashed roddick ( admittedly off-colour ) .. although he was slightly weaker than in 2010, it wasn't that much of a difference at all ...