PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Federer is more talented than Nadal and Djokovic

Magnus
05-30-2012, 11:48 PM
The guy, a 30 year old player with a worse footwork and inconsistent ball striking, was able to adjust the blue clay, turn a disadvantage to an advantage. Same goes for Berdych.

Nadal and Djokovic could not adapt to the conditions, so then they lest, and the panic came, and they started whining about the conditions and threatning they would not participate next year if the clay remains blue.

Apparently, you take Nadal out of his comfort zone and he's lost. Funny that less player were injured in Madrid than in MC.

The Gentleman's Sport
05-30-2012, 11:52 PM
Oh god you're right. And Verdasco is more talented than Nadal and Tipsarevic is more talented than Djokovic and and and smurf turf has no bearing on tennis played anywhere else.

Zildite
05-30-2012, 11:56 PM
I think I heard something like this before...three weeks ago.

Blinkism
05-31-2012, 12:19 AM
Of all the things that prove that Federer has talent, this is the ultimate proof you've come up with?

Good for you, buddy. Good for you.

Magnus
05-31-2012, 01:02 AM
Oh god you're right. And Verdasco is more talented than Nadal and Tipsarevic is more talented than Djokovic and and and smurf turf has no bearing on tennis played anywhere else.

In some ways yes, at least as far as adapting their game to new surfaces.

Blinkism
05-31-2012, 01:16 AM
http://affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/wp-content/uploads/how_dare_you.jpg

Magnus
05-31-2012, 02:04 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/clint-eastwood-snarls.gif

Oh, those gif animations of yours are as clever as ever. :neutral:

analysis_king
05-31-2012, 04:42 AM
The guy, a 30 year old player with a worse footwork and inconsistent ball striking, was able to adjust the blue clay, turn a disadvantage to an advantage. Same goes for Berdych.

Nadal and Djokovic could not adapt to the conditions, so then they lest, and the panic came, and they started whining about the conditions and threatning they would not participate next year if the clay remains blue.

Apparently, you take Nadal out of his comfort zone and he's lost. Funny that less player were injured in Madrid than in MC.
makes nadal and djokovic even more endearing. they don't have the same physical gifts as federer, yet can still defeat the greatest of all time. proof that hard work, determination and most importantly humility, can overcome so much.

Magnus
05-31-2012, 05:00 AM
makes nadal and djokovic even more endearing. they don't have the same physical gifts as federer, yet can still defeat the greatest of all time. proof that hard work, determination and most importantly humility, can overcome so much.

Yada yada yada or blah blah blah?

Clarky21
05-31-2012, 05:12 AM

Not really. Delpo hurt his knee in Madrid,Serena hurt her back,and Fed said his back and hips were bothering him after playing there. Fed even called the trainer in Madrid. How often does Fed call the trainer? In his whole career I bet you could count on one hand how many times he has done that.

jm1980
05-31-2012, 05:15 AM
Whoopdeedoo, Federer proved he can play on an ice rink better than Nadal and Djokovic.

What a great accomplishment!

Magnus
05-31-2012, 05:19 AM
Not really. Delpo hurt his knee in Madrid,Serena hurt her back,and Fed said his back and hips were bothering him after playing there. Fed even called the trainer in Madrid. How often does Fed call the trainer? In his whole career I bet you could count on one hand how many times he has done that.

These aren't injuries. Real injuries happened on MC.

Clarky21
05-31-2012, 05:26 AM
These aren't injuries. Real injuries happened on MC.

They're not injuries? Could have fooled me considering Delpo specifically blamed the Madrid "clay" for his knee injury,and has been taped up like a mummy ever since. Fed himself said the clay caused him to have to struggle to stay upright,and that it put a ton of pressure on his back and hips which has caused him pain. He almost pulled out of Rome because of it even. Again,Fed called the trainer in Madrid for the first time in years. He was clearly bothered by something there,as it's no coincidence in happened while playing The Madrid Ice Capades.

Djokodal Fan
05-31-2012, 05:55 AM
wow.....what an epic fail thread!

What underwear are you wearing?? As ir-relevant my question is, so is this thread with respect to talent.

Steffi-forever
05-31-2012, 10:13 AM
Oh Magnus I really like most of your posts but this thread has already been made: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=424053.

You just missed it. :)

augustobt
05-31-2012, 10:15 AM
They're not injuries? Could have fooled me considering Delpo specifically blamed the Madrid "clay" for his knee injury,and has been taped up like a mummy ever since. Fed himself said the clay caused him to have to struggle to stay upright,and that it put a ton of pressure on his back and hips which has caused him pain. He almost pulled out of Rome because of it even. Again,Fed called the trainer in Madrid for the first time in years. He was clearly bothered by something there,as it's no coincidence in happened while playing The Madrid Ice Capades.

Send me the link for the interview that Delpo alleged that.

I can remember the Monaco injury in MC...

zagor
05-31-2012, 10:27 AM
I think we need a 3d thread with this title or a make it a sticky maybe?

Fate Archer
05-31-2012, 10:32 AM
Proof? We don't need anymore proof. The proof is a breathing, living legend that still impacts the tennis world in his 30's and will go down as the GOAT when all is said and done.

By the time Nadal and Djokovic get into their 30's they will be losing in the 2nd and 3rd round of majors.

Clarky21
05-31-2012, 01:40 PM
Send me the link for the interview that Delpo alleged that.

I can remember the Monaco injury in MC...

http://www.tenisweb.com/la-lesion-de-del-potro/

The Gentleman's Sport
05-31-2012, 01:53 PM
Proof? We don't need anymore proof. The proof is a breathing, living legend that still impacts the tennis world in his 30's and will go down as the GOAT when all is said and done.

By the time Nadal and Djokovic get into their 30's they will be losing in the 2nd and 3rd round of majors.

Not likely on 2/3 accounts. Fed will probably ruin his reputation pouting about losses to Djokovic and many other players so that the public gets to see the real hate-filled jealous Federer, and Djokovic will adapt his game - he's clever like that. Nadal, yeah he's done for.

jm1980
05-31-2012, 02:00 PM

Even if that were to happen, it doesn't prove jack.

It would just show Fed's game is better suited for old men.