PDA

View Full Version : Do Djoko and Fed need platelet treatment?

billnepill
06-04-2012, 10:52 AM
It seems that the platelet treatment Nadal had after Miami is doing well to his knees and more. (great timing I must agree with miraculously improved results)
It would be prudent of Djoko and Fed to take preventive measures themselves as the bans of the treatment were lifted by World Anti-Doping agency some time ago. You can never be too careful with health...

ViscaB
06-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Another nonsense thread.

PetSounds
06-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Murray could use some PRP in his back.

Semi-Pro
06-04-2012, 11:13 AM
PRP is only good for the nadal knee. and the nadal knee only

vive le beau jeu !
06-04-2012, 11:19 AM
PRP is only good for the nadal knee. and the nadal knee only
it's the GBKPRP.

billnepill
06-04-2012, 11:24 AM
The advances in medicine are tremendous. People shouldn't miss out on excellent opportunities. That's all

nadal_slam_king
06-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Platelet treatment doesn't fix the old man injuries - back, shoulder etc.

PetSounds
06-04-2012, 11:29 AM

Yes, it does. It worked for Fred Couples and Vijay Singh.

nadal_slam_king
06-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Yes, it does. It worked for Fred Couples and Vijay Singh.

Ok, I guess Djokovic should look into it then (if he has another post-US Open collapse).

billnepill
06-04-2012, 11:32 AM

Yeah but with so many hard courts which are soo bad on the knees, it's inevitable, no? People should take measures while it's time. Patelet treatment has many more other advantages as well

TopFH
06-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Ok, I guess Djokovic should look into it then (if he has another post-US Open collapse).

It's funny that you criticize Nole for not being good after the USO. What has Nadal won after the USO? Nothing compared to what Djokovic has won.

Wolfman Jack
06-04-2012, 11:35 AM
It seems that the platelet treatment Nadal had after Miami is doing well to his knees and more. (great timing I must agree with miraculously improved results)
It would be prudent of Djoko and Fed to take preventive measures themselves as the bans of the treatment were lifted by World Anti-Doping agency some time ago. You can never be too careful with health...
They need it about as much as you need a brain transplant. Which is to say, with dire urgency!

billnepill
06-04-2012, 11:45 AM
They need it about as much as you need a brain transplant. Which is to say, with dire urgency!

Don't understand why so defensible. Can't all people benefit from successful and timely treatments? Seeing Nadal's form I can only recommend. Even though he struggled on Miami HC ( and at IW you could see he wasn't 100 %), he seems re-vitalised, injected with passion and energy, and with no troubles with his knees. That's great for the sport and the viewership. It was pure nonsense it was banned :(

Sid_Vicious
06-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Wow, that is f*ckin stupid.

Cup8489
06-04-2012, 12:46 PM
It's funny that you criticize Nole for not being good after the USO. What has Nadal won after the USO? Nothing compared to what Djokovic has won.

ssh, too much sense being made.

Djokovic has won WTF, Paris, numerous smaller tournaments after USO.

Nadal has, what? Tokyo, old Madrid?