PDA

View Full Version : Help out a dumb American

topsltennis
06-04-2012, 09:42 PM
So when ESPN2 picks up coverage tomorrow what matches will be on? Do I have to get up at the crack of dawn to watch the men's QF's? I think coverage starts on espn at 11 or 12 est. time. I have yet to see Fed strike a ball in this year's tourney, want to see that match- who is carrying that match and what time will it start. Thank you and I look forward to all the smartass replies. Peace.

Tony48
06-04-2012, 10:07 PM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/scores/schedule/schedule15.html

Day 10 (June 5th) doesn't start until 2pm local time (8am EDT/5am PDT) and the women's matches are up first. I would say that Fed and Novak's matches won't start until 9:30am EDT at the very earliest, but more than likely won't start until 10am EDT.

ESPN2's coverage doesn't start until 1pm EDT but Tennis Channel will be broadcasting live as soon as the tournament starts (8am EDT). ESPN2 probably won't be showing Fed and Novak live.

SystemicAnomaly
06-04-2012, 10:20 PM
If you have access to ESPN3.com, you can watch a replay at your convenience. Some cable providers and many university libraries have freee access to ESPN3.

topsltennis
06-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Awesome, I don't have to be at work until 4 pm CDT tomorrow, so finally I get to see Fed tomorow. Thanks to both of you for actual replies without the typical BS that every thread seems to come to in here.

connico
06-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Just a tip, if you use google as your search engine.

Just search "French Open 2012" and it should tell you what local time you need to wake up for each upcoming match :)

TennisLovaLova
06-05-2012, 12:33 AM
7 hours delay for you from florida
the girls start at 2 PM, so federer will be on at maybe 4 PM
so to you it's 9 AM to witness the king of tennis