PDA

View Full Version : So here's what's going to happen for Nadal from now on.

SwankPeRFection
06-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Both Spaniards left in the draw ARE GONNA TAKE A DIVE for him if they end up playing him. Yep, because it always seems to go that way. :rolleyes:

Maybe this year I can enjoy eating my words with some nice stone ground mustard, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Clarky21
06-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Those two Spaniards have played great tennis,and haven't lost a set throughout the whole tournament. Nadal ain't making it through both of them,and Almagro might just put Nadal out of his misery tomorrow.

phnx90
06-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Both Spaniards left in the draw ARE GONNA TAKE A DIVE for him if they end up playing him. Yep, because it always seems to go that way. :rolleyes:

Maybe this year I can enjoy eating my words with some nice stone ground mustard, but I don't think it's going to happen.
If Fed and Rafa meet at the final, Fed is also going to take a dive for him too. :rolleyes:

Cup8489
06-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Those two Spaniards have played great tennis,and haven't lost a set throughout the whole tournament. Nadal ain't making it through both of them,and Almagro might just put Nadal out of his misery tomorrow.

Nadal has been in utterly ruthless mode.. I don't think Almagro has a chance, honestly.

Time will tell, of course.. but that's my feeling.

SwankPeRFection
06-08-2012, 05:38 AM
I told you the Spanishtards would take a dive if any of them ended up in the semi against him... :rolleyes: It happens each and every time like clockwork.

Omega_7000
06-08-2012, 05:48 AM

What??? Is this some kind of a joke?

Federererer
06-08-2012, 05:50 AM
What??? Is this some kind of a joke?

He's just trying to anti-jinx everything.

The Bawss
06-08-2012, 06:02 AM
I told you the Spanishtards would take a dive if any of them ended up in the semi against him... :rolleyes: It happens each and every time like clockwork.

Yea, Ferrer played crap after admitting before the match that "winning against Nadal is nearly impossible for me". He should be fined and should personally refund all the spectators at court Philippe Chatrier after that shambolic performance.

christinamaniac7
06-08-2012, 06:13 AM

Well now then you can foresee the finals results... Who will take the dive against him on sunday? rodge or novak? :shock:

SwankPeRFection
06-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Well now then you can foresee the finals results... Who will take the dive against him on sunday? rodge or novak? :shock:

I don't think Novak is hungry enough for a win here. Fed is. What should happen is Novak should give Fed the semi victory as easily as Ferrer did for Rafa. I think Fed is hungry enough to try his damnest to beat that Spanish pirate if it's the last thing he does. If he does make it to the final, he needs to play like he did in Rome and start out like he did last year, but not get frazzled when Rafa pulls some MTO bs like he did last year.

The problem is that the Spaniards know they can work as a team to set Rafa up for a win year after year and they don't care because they'll pretend it's the Fed cup or something. The other players in the immediate mix are from different countries and they want to win it for themselves instead of saying... "OK, who has the better chance to beat this mofo off his pedistal?" and actually take it to him and if that means someone needs to lose easily to help the other guy out, then so be it.

sbengte
06-08-2012, 06:46 AM
I don't think Novak is hungry enough for a win here.

Not even when he is the one chasing the Novak Slam ? :shock:

SwankPeRFection
06-08-2012, 06:52 AM
Not even when he is the one chasing the Novak Slam ? :shock:

No, I don't think so. Contrary to this, Fed is pretty much fed up with Rafa and his bs tactics and also his French monopolization. He's ready to cut his throat if given the chance. I think Fed is pretty much done with being content with Rafa always winning the French and him winning everything else. He's won the French just once and he'd like to add another one to his belt so that he can say he won all slams at least twice over. If Fed could win the French, Wimbledon, and gold this year, his year will be pretty much nirvana. He could care less about the USO, but if that came too, that would just be the cherry on top and basically put him back at #1 to finish out the year no matter what. The man could then retire if he wanted to, but chances are good that he wouldn't do it just yet.

jackson vile
06-08-2012, 06:55 AM
If Fed and Rafa meet at the final, Fed is also going to take a dive for him too. :rolleyes:

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa331/jacksonvile/Isaluteyousir.gif