PDA

View Full Version : GASQUET, Riccardo Francisovich (The Official Fan Club)

SoBad
06-05-2012, 10:37 PM
I just love the way he plays the little cheating weasels can cheat him out of slam titles all they want, but it does nothing to change the truth and reality. Welcome to the club create an account or post as a guest, at your convenience, please, thank you.

SoBad
06-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Richard Gasquet is a natural natural-surface player - equally dangerous on clay and grass. I think he will be very dangerous at Wimbledon this year unless he runs into Nadal.

norbac
06-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Good of you to finally come to your senses and create this thread.

By the way, I had a great day today. Found out over email that I won the Australian Lottery!

Magnetite
06-06-2012, 10:44 AM
I personally find his game ugly. His forehand looks gross, and he moves like a robot. He looks very awkward on the court.

I'm not even sure why people rave over his backhand. Wawrinka's backhand looks so much nicer.

sandiegoman
06-06-2012, 01:15 PM
I personally find his game ugly. His forehand looks gross, and he moves like a robot. He looks very awkward on the court.

I'm not even sure why people rave over his backhand. Wawrinka's backhand looks so much nicer.

Agreed, Wawrinka can hit his backhand way harder than Gasquet

BeHappy
06-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Agreed, Wawrinka can hit his backhand way harder than Gasquet

No he can't, Gasquet hit his 110mph before

SoBad
06-07-2012, 07:47 AM
No he can't, Gasquet hit his 110mph before

This actually brings up an interesting question. A number of top pros seem to be able to hit at over 100mph from the ground these days. However, Delpotro's groundies, of all people, seem to be producing the most sound. Is it the strings or is it because he is shanking? I heard it both at the USO when he beat Fred and earlier this week when he lost.

Cup8489
06-07-2012, 08:28 AM
This actually brings up an interesting question. A number of top pros seem to be able to hit at over 100mph from the ground these days. However, Delpotro's groundies, of all people, seem to be producing the most sound. Is it the strings or is it because he is shanking? I heard it both at the USO when he beat Fred and earlier this week when he lost.

Pure drive shot, that's what it is. When he hits it big, he uses almost no spin, and it's a solid thwack

chiruanna
06-07-2012, 09:42 AM
So, thats his full name? Interesting.

So, Riccardo is the French equivalent of Richard? Then why do they call him Ri-SH-***.
Frech-izing and englishized French name? :confused:

SoBad
06-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Pure drive shot, that's what it is. When he hits it big, he uses almost no spin, and it's a solid thwack

Pure drive? I thought he was getting the money from wilson. In other news, the diet Yugoslav about to get broken in the final set lol...

Two words, really, no, just two words - jeux Nadal...:lol:

The Bawss
06-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Richie is a better player than Murray. Numbers mean nothing when you cheat your way to them.

roundiesee
06-10-2012, 06:21 PM
I like Gasquet's game too; I thought he would really do well this year at the French, but unfortunately he was not able to beat Murray after winning the first set rather handily; oh well, there's always next year I suppose :(