PDA

View Full Version : Toni Nadal Coaching Rafa

rb__11
06-29-2012, 04:21 AM
I'm getting tired of this, Toni is always coaching Nadal. It should be banned because it gives an advantage to Rafa
http://rafapedia.com/index.php?fec=2012-06-28%2000:00:00
At 53:29 is clear!

The Bawss
06-29-2012, 06:00 AM
WTF kind of link is this? Youtube or bust.

OldFedIsOld
06-29-2012, 06:11 AM
What I've noticed over the years with Toni's signals:

Ear wiggle= Cross court forehand to your opponents backhand(if he's right handed)
Nose scratch= Cross court forehand to your opponents backhand(if he's right handed)
Blink twice= Cross court forehand to your opponents backhand(if he's right handed)
Tilt head=Cross court forehand to your opponents backhand(if he's right handed)
Glare= You had better break now my little lamb, or else you won't be getting gambas y pasta tonight

rb__11
06-29-2012, 06:29 AM
WTF kind of link is this? Youtube or bust.

i'm sorry, you have to choose Ver Partido and then at the time i said you will see toni yelling to nadal

rb__11
06-29-2012, 06:32 AM

Ear wiggle= Cross court forehand to your opponents backhand(if he's right handed)
Nose scratch= Cross court forehand to your opponents backhand(if he's right handed)
Blink twice= Cross court forehand to your opponents backhand(if he's right handed)
Glare= You had better break now my little lamb, or else you won't be getting gambas y pasta tonight

HAHHAHA. don't forget the head scratch= take more time between points rafa, you're only taking 26 seconds:twisted:

Sentinel
06-29-2012, 08:15 AM

Yesterday since none of these was working he was cupping his hands around his mouth and shouting instructions in Spanish.

BigServer1
06-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Yesterday since none of these was working he was cupping his hands around his mouth and shouting instructions in Spanish.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jeepers
06-29-2012, 08:27 AM
Almost every tennis player with a coach gets coaching on court. The commentators even mentioned multiple times in that match that Rosol was clearly communicating with his team. Thats tennis.

rommil
06-29-2012, 08:35 AM
Uncle Toni+ scabies= confused Rafa hitting lob first serve.

sbengte
06-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Almost every tennis player with a coach gets coaching on court. The commentators even mentioned multiple times in that match that Rosol was clearly communicating with his team. Thats tennis.

Sorry dude, that ain't tennis. It's called CHEATING.
Doesn't make it any more legal if "almost every tennis player gets on court coaching". There are plenty who don't.

TMF
06-29-2012, 08:54 AM

No it isn't. That's against the rule and Nadal was fined by the ATP officials in the past. Uncle toni and Nadal haven't learned their lesson.

Mainad
06-29-2012, 09:55 AM

I wonder what it means when he scratches his butt? :wink:

rb__11
06-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Team Nadal likes to cheat and that's it!

spiderman123
06-29-2012, 02:05 PM
I wonder what it means when he scratches his butt? :wink:

That is Nadal requesting suggestions from Toni.

backatcha
06-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Nadal doesn't need more "on court" coaching... he needs more sideline "anger management"!

r2473
06-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Toni Nadal Coaching Rafa

what!!!!

toni nadal is rafas coach?

when did that start?

glad someone started a thread to let us all know

Limpinhitter
06-29-2012, 02:09 PM

In his loss to Rosol, the camera was right on Uncle Tony while he was shouting instructions, with his hands cupped around his mouth like a megaphone, to Ralph. It couldn't have been more blatant.

RogerRacket111
06-29-2012, 02:17 PM

Not Federer. Just bcos everyone is doing it doesn't mean its right.

The-Champ
06-29-2012, 02:26 PM
In his loss to Rosol, the camera was right on Uncle Tony while he was shouting instructions, with his hands cupped around his mouth like a megaphone, to Ralph. It couldn't have been more blatant.

What instructions did he give?

Mustard
06-29-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm getting tired of this, Toni is always coaching Nadal. It should be banned because it gives an advantage to Rafa
http://rafapedia.com/index.php?fec=2012-06-28%2000:00:00
At 53:29 is clear!

Good grief. Does this whining ever stop from Nadal haters?

Mainad
06-29-2012, 02:53 PM

He was shouting to him to take a MTO right away!

rb__11
06-29-2012, 03:46 PM

one time i think he said "go further on the court in the return of serve"

CCNM
06-29-2012, 04:18 PM
I wonder if Toni called any of the "infamous tennis dads" (Mr. Agassi, Mr. Pierce, Mr. Capriati) to "take care" of Rafa!!!! LMAO!!!! :)

Sentinel
06-30-2012, 05:11 AM
"Bump him at the changeover" :D. It was in Spanish. Or Catalan. Whatever.

In any case, all this is meaningless since the 30 minute break allows for coaching, and that didn't help Ralph.