PDA

View Full Version : Rafael Nadal is like Lleyton Hewitt 2.0

Sabratha
06-29-2012, 06:11 PM
His career is like a much better version of Lleyton's, I suspect he's going to slip back a little in the rankings and make a comeback like Lleyton did (2004-2005). I predict his comeback time will be longer and he will achieve #1 again when he does. Discuss.

JamieSafe
06-29-2012, 06:14 PM
Give me some of what you're smoking

BullDogTennis
06-29-2012, 06:19 PM
i suspect his career is more like a worse michael jordan. hes gonna realize hes no longer relevant and try to play soccer in the minor leagues then try and come back to being even less relevant.

jamesblakefan#1
06-29-2012, 06:27 PM
i suspect his career is more like a worse michael jordan. hes gonna realize hes no longer relevant and try to play soccer in the minor leagues then try and come back to being even less relevant.

Jordan won 3 titles after he came back from baseball, and is still arguably the most recognizable name in sports history. How is that 'even less relevant'? :?

TennisDawg
06-29-2012, 06:28 PM
His career is like a much better version of Lleyton's, I suspect he's going to slip back a little in the rankings and make a comeback like Lleyton did (2004-2005). I predict his comeback time will be longer and he will achieve #1 again when he does. Discuss.

I agree with "he will achieve #1 again." I disagree totally with the rest of your post. But, I think you're just trying to be funny!

BullDogTennis
06-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Jordan won 3 titles after he came back from baseball, and is still arguably the most recognizable name in sports history. How is that 'even less relevant'? :?

maybe i shoulda said after he retired and came back, and played for the wizards.

Sabratha
06-29-2012, 06:32 PM
I agree with "he will achieve #1 again." I disagree totally with the rest of your post. But, I think you're just trying to be funny!
I honestly don't think he's going to be able to defend enough points to stay in the top 4 this year.

TeflonTom
06-29-2012, 06:35 PM
op is full of crap

nadz cant carry hewitts jock

norbac
06-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Papa Doc will be hard to defeat if he summons the fighting spirit and grace of Ivan Drago.

kishnabe
06-29-2012, 07:28 PM
11>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2

Nadal thousand times the player Hewitt is!

Disgruntled Worker
06-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Lleyton Hweitt 2.0...

You dumb...

TheF1Bob
06-29-2012, 07:42 PM

Talk about failing in life. :lol:

Praetorian
06-29-2012, 07:44 PM
maybe i shoulda said after he retired and came back, and played for the wizards.

Ah... failed analogy.. understandable... LOL

But seriously though, even at the age of 40, playing with the Wizards, he was still arguable a top 10 player in the league, some say top 5. So he was still very relevent. The wizards as a whole.. another story.

TennisDawg
06-29-2012, 08:43 PM
I honestly don't think he's going to be able to defend enough points to stay in the top 4 this year.

It's really hard to take your post seriously and not worth discussing it. Just a few remarks and I'm done with this. You first clueless remark was comparing Nadal to Leyton Hewitt. Nothing against Leyton but he is not even close to Nadal. Try and be in the right ball park next time. Good night!

jamesblakefan#1
06-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Ah... failed analogy.. understandable... LOL

But seriously though, even at the age of 40, playing with the Wizards, he was still arguable a top 10 player in the league, some say top 5. So he was still very relevent. The wizards as a whole.. another story.

True that, NBA record for points in a game for a 40 y.o.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TkvX356cpQ