PDA

View Full Version : Boy, Andy Murray is really dropping the ball today huh?

bhallic24
06-30-2012, 01:27 PM
LIterally.

I mean come on man! How many times is he gonna have that ball fall out of his left pocket? And most of the time it falls out and he hits a bad shot and then gets a do over.

A new tennis strategy?

kaku
06-30-2012, 01:29 PM
He got a do over once. Twice it cost him the point.

Cormorant
06-30-2012, 03:51 PM
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r494/MaldwynDyer/let.jpg

JAY1
07-01-2012, 03:45 AM
He got a do over once. Twice it cost him the point.
Murray is a cheat! Has no respect for anyone including himself.
End of story.

Rozroz
07-01-2012, 04:19 AM
End of story.

i'm proud of you to disregard your native support for an English player and declaring the honest truth. KUDOS!!

Homeboy Hotel
07-01-2012, 04:24 AM
End of story.

Er yeah, a ball drops out his pocket 3 times and loses the point - so obviously he's benefiting from losing points, right?

Mainad
07-01-2012, 04:40 AM
End of story.

Oh yeah, he deliberately dropped those balls just to put poor Baggy off his game. What does it matter if he forfeited points for doing so? It's all part of Murray's cunning master-plan. What a devious, devilish master-mind he is! Whatever next? Coming on court wearing a white kilt? Now THAT just might be distracting! :)

Rozroz
07-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Oh yeah, he deliberately dropped those balls just to put poor Baggy off his game. What does it matter if he forfeited points for doing so? It's all part of Murray's cunning master-plan. What a devious, devilish master-mind he is! Whatever next? Coming on court wearing a white kilt? Now THAT just might be distracting! :)

LOL he didn't mean the ball thing. he meant Murray as a whole.