PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it amazing how Fed fans hate Nadal but Nadal fans don't hate Joker

The Dark Knight
07-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Then again ....fed fans hate Joker to a lesser degree as well.

TheF1Bob
07-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Everybody hates TheF1Bob because he doesn't troll.

How selfish of he.

Praetorian
07-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Do you have any fact to back up your claims? Seems to me, that if you are a "****", you tend to hate everyone else as well.

Rjtennis
07-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Im a Fed fan and also really like Nole and his game.

Hood_Man
07-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Much better TDK, see what happens when you concentrate?

Keep it up and you might get one of these!

http://www.thestickerfactory.co.uk/images/products/main/648.png

TheF1Bob
07-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Isn't it amazing how Fed fans hate Nadal but Nadal fans don't hate Joker

The next J.K Rowling here.

BullDogTennis
07-01-2012, 02:14 PM

well. brb being a complete jack@ss on centre count of wimbledon after losing in the 2nd round to a nobody and thats just one of many things nadal has done to be hated by like everyone.

djoko used to fake injury constantly so they hated him now hes not doing it so they are warming up to him.

nadal makes tennis look horrible, he's a pansy and a cry baby. the sport would be better without him constantly whining.

Clarky21
07-01-2012, 02:14 PM
I cannot stand Rolaids,but it is not new for me. I have never liked him at all. He's always come across as a desperate attention seeker and a try hard. That said,I don't hate the dude,I just dislike him. He gets nowhere near the fanatical hate piled on him that Nadal does by the Djesustards and *******s on here.

TheF1Bob
07-01-2012, 02:17 PM
If you don't like Djokovic, you're not a fan of tennis.

Fact.

Agassifan
07-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Well, let's just agree that Djoker is not hateable

Cup8489
07-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Pretty sure Nadal fans don't like Djokovic too much.

Not sure where this TDK guy gets his info.

Maybe Weekly World News?

firepanda
07-01-2012, 02:39 PM

Fact.

Absolutely true.

Oh... you're being sarcastic.

dudeski
07-01-2012, 02:40 PM
If no one responds to TDK then maybe he will stop trolling. It's worth a shot.

TheF1Bob
07-01-2012, 02:42 PM
If no one responds to TDK then maybe he will stop trolling. It's worth a shot.

It's the same with Clarky, people just can't help themselves. :lol:

mistik
07-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Fed fan base is the most problematic fan base in men tennis ever(Reminds me Graf fan base in women) Tennis media also feeds them.They try to create Micheal Jordan type of player with Fed who dominated the poorest area in men tennis,when things begin to get hard especially against one guy.They got absolutely mad.İn any case Rafa got close to Gs record or something he needs serious security and protection.

ViscaB
07-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Hate is for losers.

TheF1Bob
07-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Absolutely true.

Oh... you're being sarcastic.

Ello Mr. Baggins, been on any adventures recently? :)

GodNovak
07-01-2012, 02:53 PM

Fact.

Truth to be told. PREACH IT.

TheF1Bob
07-01-2012, 02:57 PM

I'm still waiting for that oath god DAMMIT! :twisted:

fps
07-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Hate is for losers.

I like this !!!!

kishnabe
07-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Not gonna name who but there are *******s who hate Djoker for those 7 defeats in a row!

Cup8489
07-01-2012, 03:20 PM

Easy to be a fan when he's winning, isn't he? I notice your join date was this year... took you that long to get on the bandwagon of Djokovic?

Fake fans.... smh.

TopFH
07-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Pretty sure Nadal fans don't like Djokovic too much.

Not sure where this TDK guy gets his info.

Maybe Weekly World News?

I see what you did there...

The Dark Knight
07-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Fed fan base is the most problematic fan base in men tennis ever(Reminds me Graf fan base in women) Tennis media also feeds them.They try to create Micheal Jordan type of player with Fed who dominated the poorest area in men tennis,when things begin to get hard especially against one guy.They got absolutely mad.İn any case Rafa got close to Gs record or something he needs serious security and protection.

Nad fans and Joker fans don't really even hate Federer either.......what they hate is certain aggressive Fedfans attacking their players all the time. This is why they retaliate.....

The only crime Nadal and Joker ever made was to beat Federer.

I think these so called agressive fed fans are basically all white males who look down on everyone else for not playing tennis the "right" way.

These are the same people who exclude others from their fancy clubs and feel better about themselves by looking down on everyone else. They are everything that is wrong with tennis.

The real reason they are angry is because their way of life has been proven wrong.

The Dark Knight
07-01-2012, 06:29 PM
well. brb being a complete jack@ss on centre count of wimbledon after losing in the 2nd round to a nobody and thats just one of many things nadal has done to be hated by like everyone.

djoko used to fake injury constantly so they hated him now hes not doing it so they are warming up to him.

nadal makes tennis look horrible, he's a pansy and a cry baby. the sport would be better without him constantly whining.

and my theory is proven correct.:

Nad fans and Joker fans don't really even hate Federer either.......what they hate is certain aggressive Fedfans attacking their players all the time. This is why they retaliate.....

I think these so called agressive fed fans are basically all white males who look down on everyone else for not playing tennis the "right" way.

These are the same people who exclude others from their fancy clubs and feel better about themselves by looking down on everyone else. They are everything that is wrong with tennis.

The real reason they are angry is because their way of life has been proven wrong.

kragster
07-01-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm a djokodal fan and I disagree with the OP. I know at least a few fellow Rafa fans who openly show their dislike/hate for Nole. There are djokodal fans and fedovic fans but there are also fed and Rafa fans who don't like Nole.

tudwell
07-01-2012, 07:22 PM
"This message is hidden because The Dark Knight is on your ignore list."

Ah, that feels nice.

jackson vile
07-01-2012, 07:22 PM

Because, they see it as a challenge that needs to be overcome. At the end of the day they just want to see a good fight.

jackson vile
07-01-2012, 07:24 PM
They are just pretentious and have inferiority complexes, most likely complete losers in in life.

and my theory is proven correct.:

FlashFlare11
07-01-2012, 07:29 PM

You have any evidence to back this up or are you speaking out of your rear-end again?

It's the people like you that are wrong with tennis. The fact that someone like the OP, someone who doesn't even watch tennis, can come on a tennis board and pretend like he knows what he's talking about is incredibly telling and indicative of the problems our sport faces. Not only that, but the types of generalizations the OP makes is very telling of his age and maturity level. (BTW, I'm neither rich nor white, but according to the OP, that's the kind of person I am since I'm a Federer fan).

GodNovak
07-01-2012, 07:41 PM
You have any evidence to back this up or are you speaking out of your rear-end again?

It's the people like you that are wrong with tennis. The fact that someone like the OP, someone who doesn't even watch tennis, can come on a tennis board and pretend like he knows what he's talking about is incredibly telling and indicative of the problems our sport faces.

Do you have any evidence to back that up either? I have found it a lot of time that whenever non-*******s disagree with them and do not think Fed can win or something like that, *******s do not come up with any arguments, but attack others by labeling them trolls or arrogantly thinking it's only them watching tennis and anyone else disagreeing with them never watching.

Can you guys just stop those silly attacks? Come back with real arguments please. Being a bully does not make you right. Though I may disagree with the OP, I'm sure he watches Tennis, otherwise I don't even think he bothers posting here all the time.

Sentinel
07-01-2012, 07:45 PM
But then Nadal fans hate Federer.

And Soderling, and Tsonga, and Kolya, .... and Kohlschreiber ... and ... ROSOL

tudwell
07-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Do you have any evidence to back that up either? I have found it a lot of time that whenever non-*******s disagree with them and do not think Fed can win or something like that, *******s do not come up with any arguments, but attack others by labeling them trolls or arrogantly thinking it's only them watching tennis and anyone else disagreeing with them never watching.

Can you guys just stop those silly attacks? Come back with real arguments please. Being a bully does not make you right. Though I may disagree with the OP, I'm sure he watches Tennis, otherwise I don't even think he bothers posting here all the time.

Predicting that Federer won't win Wimbledon because he lost in the quarters the last two years is reasonable. Starting countless threads about how Nadal is better than Federer is not. The Dark Knight deserves no sympathy from anyone. There are indeed some annoying Federer fans, but no one is polluting the boards with as much trash as The Dark Knight is right now.

FlashFlare11
07-01-2012, 07:49 PM

Why should I? I have asked the OP for evidence on several occasions in the past and in no instance has he ever provided any. Does the OP ever discuss tennis? Or does he just post to incite the Federer fanbase? Look at his threads and posts. None of them are about actual tennis but about players' personalities and fanbases. He's not here to discuss tennis. His only purpose is to get a rise out of the Federer fanbase.

And those gross generalizations he makes in his post is so immature. How can you even justify it?

And you're talking about bullying? Look at you, calling people "*******s." If you want to instruct me to be a bit kinder (I do think this is one of my only aggressive posts), please do the same. I've seen quite a few of your posts as well and you're not the kind of poster to be telling me to be more civil.

I disagree with quite a few people here but I have not made any enemies here besides the trolls.

GodNovak
07-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Why should I? I have asked the OP for evidence on several occasions in the past and in no instance has he ever provided any. Does the OP ever discuss tennis? Or does he just post to incite the Federer fanbase? Look at his threads and posts. None of them are about actual tennis but about players' personalities and fanbases. He's not here to discuss tennis. His only purpose is to get a rise out of the Federer fanbase.

And those gross generalizations he makes in his post is so immature.

And you're talking about bullying? Look at you, calling people "*******s." If you want to instruct me to be a bit kinder (I do think this is one of my only aggressive posts), please do the same. I've seen quite a few of your posts as well and you're not the kind of poster to be telling me to be more civil.

I'm sure you do know that.:shock:

GodNovak
07-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Predicting that Federer won't win Wimbledon because he lost in the quarters the last two years is reasonable. Starting countless threads about how Nadal is better than Federer is not. The Dark Knight deserves no sympathy from anyone. There are indeed some annoying Federer fans, but no one is polluting the boards with as much trash as The Dark Knight is right now.

I'm not defending the OP. I just think *******s need to wake up and see there are people going to disagree with them. Different opinions do exist. Don't think people don't watch tennis just because you disagree with them. They may not see the things you see and therefore have a different understanding on things but hey if he does not watch tennis, I don't think he ever cares for Nadal or even people who love Federer.

Talking about Mr. Who-know-it-all.

FlashFlare11
07-01-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm not defending the OP. I just think *******s need to wake up and see there are people going to disagree with them. Different opinions do exist. Don't think people don't watch tennis just because you disagree with them. They may not see the things you see and therefore have a different understanding on things but hey if he does not watch tennis, I don't think he ever cares for Nadal or even people who love Federer.

Talking about Mr. Who-know-it-all.

That's what a "****" is! Every "****" of every fanbase behaves the exact same way with their favorite player.

tlm
07-01-2012, 07:59 PM

Excellent post with the truth, so *******s don't read because you don't like hearing facts.

GodNovak
07-01-2012, 08:05 PM
That's what a "****" is! Every "****" of every fanbase behaves the exact same way with their favorite player.

Well, everyone calls each other "****" here, which is just some funny name (literally meaningless), so I'm not sure why you get so upset with that. Stop nitpicking and look at the real argument here.

People watching tennis do not all love Fed and his game. If the OP does not watch it, I don't think he cares whether or not Nadal is better than Fed, etc. He may not know a lot of stuff about tennis like you do (even though you demonstrate nothing of that here as well, let's just say I believe you), but that does not make you right when you think he does not watch the sport.

GodNovak
07-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Excellent post with the truth, so *******s don't read because you don't like hearing facts.

I agree, but I'm so sure we are gonna be shot down because we think that way. We are always wrong because we disagree with them.

tudwell
07-01-2012, 08:08 PM

2006 was the only weak year, and Rafa also benefited from it. 2004 and 2005 both had Federer, Roddick, Hewitt, Safin, and Agassi all playing at a very high level, with a number of other players not far behind them. 2005 saw the addition of Nadal into the mix. After 05, though, Agassi really fell off and retired, and Hewitt and Safin became far more inconsistent due to injuries. In 07, then, we had the rise of Djokovic to challenge the domination of the top 2, with Murray coming up in 08 and Del Potro in 09. In only one of these years did Federer drop the No. 1 ranking.

FlashFlare11
07-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Well, everyone calls each other "****" here, which is just some funny name (literally meaningless), so I'm not sure why you get so upset with that. Stop nitpicking and look at the real argument here.
There is a difference between a "fan" and a "****." I don't care if everyone calls each other a ****, but there is a difference. A "****" cannot see past their favorite player and will never recognize a negativity about them. That's what you're grouping everyone into; fan and ****. There is a stark difference and the discernment needs to be made.
People watching tennis do not all love Fed and his game. If the OP does not watch it, I don't think he cares whether or not Nadal is better than Fed, etc. He may not know a lot of stuff about tennis like you do (even though you demonstrate nothing of that here as well, let's just say I believe you), but that does not make you right when you think he does not watch the sport.
I come here to discuss matches and tennis mechanics. I'm a player myself and have benefitted in my tennis game considerably by visiting these forums. I really don't care whether he watches tennis or not or even if he's a Federer fan or not. I'm friendly with most Nadal fans, Djokovic fans, Murray fans, etc. here. But the OP is not here to discuss tennis as much as he is concentrated on berating Federer. That is why I have a problem with him. You don't see me bashing every single person here who isn't a fan of Federer's, do you?

rcglider
07-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Hate is for losers.

Is that why you hate Fed so much? :shock:

primetennis
07-01-2012, 08:24 PM

with this post u r defying ur own logic and proving that it's the other way round.. nadal fans attack roger all the time

Clarky21
07-01-2012, 08:31 PM
with this post u r defying ur own logic and proving that it's the other way round.. nadal fans attack roger all the time

Not even close to how often Fed fans attack Nadal. I guess you haven't noticed all the Nadal bashing threads that have popped up ever since he lost the other day. The ******* trolls also made the match thread against Rosol unreadable with the sheer amount of psychotic trolling they did in there. Fed is worshipped here like he is God himself. He does not get anywhere near the amount of hatred and sh*t piled on him from the wonderful folks here as Nadal does.

tudwell
07-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Not even close to how often Fed fans attack Nadal. I guess you haven't noticed all the Nadal bashing threads that have popped up ever since he lost the other day. The ******* trolls also made the match thread against Rosol unreadable with the sheer amount of psychotic trolling they did in there. Fed is worshipped here like he is God himself. He does not get anywhere near the amount of hatred and sh*t piled on him from the wonderful folks here as Nadal does.

Such as? I really haven't seen too many - in fact, I've seen a lot of Federer-bashing threads pop up from bitter Nadal fans.

On the whole, though, yes, Rafa receives a lot of dislike on this forum. Federer fans still outnumber Nadal fans, even now in 2012, so it makes sense you might see Nadal hate more than Federer hate. Right now, though, this section is almost unreadable due to The Dark Knight spewing his idiocy all over the place.

Clarky21
07-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Such as? I really haven't seen too many - in fact, I've seen a lot of Federer-bashing threads pop up from bitter Nadal fans.

On the whole, though, yes, Rafa receives a lot of dislike on this forum. Federer fans still outnumber Nadal fans, even now in 2012, so it makes sense you might see Nadal hate more than Federer hate. Right now, though, this section is almost unreadable due to The Dark Knight spewing his idiocy all over the place.

Then you're not paying attention. There are several just in this forum alone,and even more in the pro-match results forum. They are everywhere,and one of them(that got deleted)said he should be charged with assault for brushing against Rosol the other day. Nobody can defend idiocy like that no matter how hard they try.

And for ever TDK there are double the same type of poster dedicated to hating Nadal's guts. It really seems like Fed fans can dish it out but they can't take it in return.

Feather
07-01-2012, 09:13 PM

Who said everyone calls each other tard? Can you show me just one post of mine where I have ever called anyone **** in this forum? You call each and every one out here ****, and you even call very rational Federer fans *****.

Either you don't pay attention or you are pretending. The OP is NOT here to discuss Tennis. He is just here to irritate Federer fans and to make degrading posts about Roger. You don't even need to have a two digit IQ to figure that out. The way you post, am not surprised why you support him.

Like one of the previous posters pointed out it's easy to support a guy when he is in his prime and winning and above all your joining date and your language talks about your intentions :)

atac
07-01-2012, 09:23 PM

http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/federer-crying-aus-open-09.jpg

beast of mallorca
07-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Then you're not paying attention. There are several just in this forum alone,and even more in the pro-match results forum. They are everywhere,and one of them(that got deleted)said he should be charged with assault for brushing against Rosol the other day. Nobody can defend idiocy like that no matter how hard they try.

And for ever TDK there are double the same type of poster dedicated to hating Nadal's guts. It really seems like Fed fans can dish it out but they can't take it in return.

Quoted for truth.

beast of mallorca
07-01-2012, 09:30 PM
http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/federer-crying-aus-open-09.jpg

This loss just made the *******s even angrier at Nadal...........:twisted::twisted::twisted:

tudwell
07-01-2012, 09:34 PM

Ah, okay. I was thinking of threads more along the lines of "Nadal sucks LOL he should retire." There are indeed a number of threads about that Rosol (non)incident.

I don't agree with this. At least at the present, there is no Federer fan that I see starting as many useless and hateful threads as The Dark Knight is. There may have been posters like that in the past, but they have been banned (as I imagine The Dark Knight will be soon enough).

GodNovak
07-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Who say everyone calls each other tard? Can you show me just one post of mine where I have ever called anyone **** in this forum? You call each and every one out here ****, and you even call very rational Federer fans *****.

Either you don't pay attention or you are pretending. The OP is NOT here to discuss Tennis. He is just here to irritate Federer fans and to make degrading posts about Roger. You don't even need to have a two digit IQ to figure that out. The way you post, am not surprised why you support him.

Like one of the previous posters pointed out it's easy to support a guy when he is in his prime and winning and above all your joining date and your language talks about your intentions :)

Yeah right, I post nothing like a ******* or a Fedfan (lol at anyone really caring about what other fans call them) does. But I have to be clear about this - I don't support him for what he says, I just find it disturbing that some (not every) Fed supporters (to avoid the confusion) think that just because some people don't see the things they see, they do not watch tennis.

But I do find it interesting that instead of focusing on the main issue of the discussion, SOME *******s always choose to question things like the accuracy of the choice of words and stuff. Well, even if you are a fan but not a ****, or not everyone calling each other ****, just some, it still does not make you right to say people disagreeing with you do not watch tennis at all.

GodNovak
07-01-2012, 09:47 PM

Though the majority here will never see it... and it's only because the majority here is Fed supporters (Fed fans and *****).

Raging Buddha
07-01-2012, 09:57 PM

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/15470273/images/1309782631894.jpg

FlashFlare11
07-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Though the majority here will never see it... and it's only because the majority here is Fed supporters (Fed fans and *****).

You make quite a lot of generalizations concerning this board considering your join date. You haven't been here that long but speak as if you've been here for years.

GodNovak
07-01-2012, 10:06 PM
You make quite a lot of generalizations concerning this board considering your join date. You haven't been here that long but speak as if you've been here for years.

So it should take longer than 1 month to see that the majority here is *******s and Fedfans? I think not. And what I wrote about you is what you said, which is hardly a generalization. (let alone a lot)

Please tell me you didn't do any generalization at all, and considering your join date that there is more likely than not you did some at least.

Loose Cannon
07-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Im a Nadal fan......I think Joker is awesome and a coold dude.

FlashFlare11
07-01-2012, 10:15 PM
So it should take longer than 1 month to see that the majority here is *******s and Fedfans? I think not. And what I wrote about you is what you said, which is hardly a generalization. (let alone a lot)

Please tell me you didn't do any generalization at all, and considering your join date that there is more likely than not you did some at least.

I'm always careful to make sure I don't make any kinds of generalizations when interacting with communities such as this one. And of course it's obvious that the majority here are Federer fans. But you make it sound like we all think and act the same way. Can I assume that you're a Federer hater and a Nadal fan-turned-Djokovic fan because Jackson vile, another Djokovic fan, is?

And I wrote about TDK, no one else. Never did I say anyone who doesn't like Federer doesn't watch tennis. Only him. And I've had numerous interactions with him. It's not like that comment came out of nowhere.

Leelord337
07-01-2012, 10:27 PM
they are two different breeds of people.

Federer carries himself with class and prestige, you don't see him hitting a 100mph crosscourt winner then high knee kicking fistpumps :) He's similar to Sampras being that he lets his game to the talking, and isn't too expressive on court. This turns people on or off to him as a player.

Nadal and Djokovic are in the same boat in regard to their demeanor on court during matches. They're not shy to express how they feel during the match (also have no shame #buttpicking by rafa)

I am a fan of all 3 but Roger is my favorite, something about the guy makes him a grade above the other 2 imo because he prides himself on never retiring from a match other than one time in which he had severe back pain and couldn't finish, and his consecutive 2nd week appearances in slams.

Magnus
07-01-2012, 10:28 PM
OP, its sad that you are also forcing me to start hating on Batman. Btw, Batman is a Federer fan.

Sentinel
07-01-2012, 10:34 PM

Please go to the said thread and see how much Fred fans have mocked the whole thing. IIRC I posted (sarcastically) after Kishnabe who also disagreed with the "bump" thing.

I only regret Nadal making statements about Rosol's breathing (allegedly), and saying something like he would give his reasons for losing later. However, this stuff holds true for almost all players, and is extremely minor to me. Not worth starting threads, and not worth discussing and getting worked up about.

Leelord337
07-01-2012, 10:35 PM
^^^lol love the avatar sent

TheTruth
07-01-2012, 10:42 PM

So true, I don't know why people even try to deny it.

kragster
07-02-2012, 03:44 AM
i think This thread should now be about interesting armadillo facts since it is glaringly obviously that posters here know very little about this amazing animal:

1) A pound of armadillo meat contains 780 calories.

2)Most armadillos seen dead on the road did not get hit by the wheels.

3)When an armadillo is frightened it jumps straight into the air.

4)Armadillos have four babies at a time, always all the same sex. They are perfect quadruplets, the fertilized cell split into quarters, resulting in four identical armadillos.

5)Armadillos get an average of 18.5 hours of sleep per day.

6)Armadillos can walk underwater.

SLD76
07-02-2012, 03:50 AM
i think This thread should now be about interesting armadillo facts since it is glaringly obviously that posters here know very little about this amazing animal:

1) A pound of armadillo meat contains 780 calories.

2)Most armadillos seen dead on the road did not get hit by the wheels.

3)When an armadillo is frightened it jumps straight into the air.

4)Armadillos have four babies at a time, always all the same sex. They are perfect quadruplets, the fertilized cell split into quarters, resulting in four identical armadillos.

5)Armadillos get an average of 18.5 hours of sleep per day.

6)Armadillos can walk underwater.

great, now I want an armadillo.

zagor
07-02-2012, 03:51 AM
Actually, a number of Nadal fans bashed the heck out of Novak last year and many of them who supposedly had Novak as their 2nd favourite player turned on him in the blink of an eye.

So the OP couldn't be more wrong (not that that's anything new for him mind you).

Legend of Borg
07-02-2012, 03:54 AM
I recall some ugly comments were made by the usual suspects when Nole's grandfather passed away couple months ago.

Spare me this load of ***** about the "noble" Nadal fans that can do no wrong.

FlashFlare11
07-02-2012, 04:01 AM
I recall some ugly comments were made by the usual suspects when Nole's grandfather passed away couple months ago.

Yeah, that was absolutely disgusting. Not all Nadal fans did that, but it's not like they can never dish it out.

Clarky21
07-02-2012, 05:42 AM
Yeah, that was absolutely disgusting. Not all Nadal fans did that, but it's not like they can never dish it out.

You know what's "absolutely disgusting"? Wishing for Nadal to die,wishing for him to be permanently injured,wishing for his acl to tear,wishing for him to die in a plane crash,wish for him to be attacked like Monica Seles,wishing for him to die from all the supposed doping he does,etc... I could go on all day long about this. Whatever some idiot(probably one of *********'s many accounts and therefore should not be taken seriously)said about Rolaid's grandpa pales in comparison to all of the multitude of ways some klassy folks on here would like to see Nadals's demise. They actually root for it to happen,and nothing said about Rolaid's grandpa could possibly be more disgusting than that.

kragster
07-02-2012, 05:52 AM
You know what's "absolutely disgusting"? Wishing for Nadal to die,wishing for him to be permanently injured,wishing for his acl to tear,wishing for him to die in a plane crash,wish for him to be attacked like Monica Seles,wishing for him to die from all the supposed doping he does,etc... I could go on all day long about this. Whatever some idiot(probably one of *********'s many accounts and therefore should not be taken seriously)said about Rolaid's grandpa pales in comparison to all of the multitude of ways some klassy folks on here would like to see Nadals's demise. They actually root for it to happen,and nothing said about Rolaid's grandpa could possibly be more disgusting than that.

Actually, a number of Nadal fans bashed the heck out of Novak last year and many of them who supposedly had Novak as their 2nd favourite player turned on him in the blink of an eye.

So the OP couldn't be more wrong (not that that's anything new for him mind you).

Both of you are exaggerating reality to make your point. I dare either of you to show me more than 5 fans from either side (different posters not multiple accounts) who either said bad things about Nole's mourning of his grandpa or about wishing Rafa would die.

Clarky21
07-02-2012, 05:56 AM
Both of you are exaggerating reality to make your point. I dare either of you to show me more than 5 fans from either side (different posters not multiple accounts) who either said bad things about Nole's mourning of his grandpa or about wishing Rafa would die.

No I am not,and I am also not going to scour this website to find the insane posts I talk about. Just look up Ray Mercer's posts and you will see some of the disturbed comments I mentioned.

kragster
07-02-2012, 06:29 AM
No I am not,and I am also not going to scour this website to find the insane posts I talk about. Just look up Ray Mercer's posts and you will see some of the disturbed comments I mentioned.

By exaggeration I didn't mean there aren't ANY posters who made such statements, I meant that there are less than a handful who did. For e.g. Ray Mercer and Cdestroyer and this 1 other ******* who's name evades me now are those I can think of that openly hoped for Rafa to be injured. Similarly I think it was *** and maybe a couple others posters who showed some classlessness about Nole's grandpa.

zagor
07-02-2012, 07:01 AM

I said a "number" of Nadal fans, I didn't say what that number is :). I also didn't mention anything about Novak's mourning his grandfather in this thread.

frinton
07-02-2012, 07:04 AM
I am a Fed fan, but I do not hate any other player. There are a few things that I find annoying with other players (the way Djok behaves when he wins, the time he takes to get ready for serve (Nadal too), Noise of some players when hitting the ball...), but hate?

To the contrary, there are things that I like or admire with lots of players (Nadals fighting spirit, Djoks sportmanship when losing, his incredible season last year...)

There is just too much hate and trolling in these forums and I find it annoying! Give the players some respect, they deserve it. I trust there are a lot of fans who feel the same way and maybe we should have a poll to see, how many fans there are who hate/do not hate other players? Thoughts?

beast of mallorca
07-02-2012, 07:06 AM
I am a Fed fan, but I do not hate any other player. There are a few things that I find annoying with other players (the way Djok behaves when he wins, the time he takes to get ready for serve (Nadal too), Noise of some players when hitting the ball...), but hate?

To the contrary, there are things that I like or admire with lots of players (Nadals fighting spirit, Djoks sportmanship when losing, his incredible season last year...)

There is just too much hate and trolling in these forums and I find it annoying! Give the players some respect, they deserve it. I trust there are a lot of fans who feel the same way and maybe we should have a poll to see, how many fans there are who hate/do not hate other players? Thoughts?

Make a thread for it dude !! Then we'll see

Cup8489
07-02-2012, 08:37 AM
By exaggeration I didn't mean there aren't ANY posters who made such statements, I meant that there are less than a handful who did. For e.g. Ray Mercer and Cdestroyer and this 1 other ******* who's name evades me now are those I can think of that openly hoped for Rafa to be injured. Similarly I think it was *** and maybe a couple others posters who showed some classlessness about Nole's grandpa.

********* or his 2.0 variant was the one saying that Nole was a sissy for mourning his grandfather and that it was weak.

I can't recall the thread, but guys like *********, ***, and beast (before he cleaned up somewhat) were the worst. It was ridiculous the amount of hate.

personally, Fed is my favorite, and in most situations I prefer he wins over the other two, but even if he doesn't i don't hate other players. It was cool that Djokovic pulled off the Aussie Open win earlier this year, same with Nadal's 7th RG. I wanted Fed to win both, but i'm cool with them winning as well.

jukka1970
07-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Everybody hates TheF1Bob because he doesn't troll.

How selfish of he.

It's so obviously when School is out for the summer, because of posters like you. It's amazing how easy it is to tell. Go work on your summer reading list.

Gorecki
07-02-2012, 08:43 AM

of course not. how convenient!!!

Gorecki
07-02-2012, 08:47 AM

please refrain from posting facts that will dissolve Clarky's visions of Armageddonadal....

rafan
07-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Why do you have to 'hate' any of the players? Just be grateful they are there and are amazing to watch and even with their millions they turn up year after year and give us the most incredible entertainment. Half of them with injury. I think I would crawl back into bed feeling like some of them do when they are expected to pull out all the stops

The Dark Knight
07-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Why do you have to 'hate' any of the players? Just be grateful they are there and are amazing to watch and even with their millions they turn up year after year and give us the most incredible entertainment. Half of them with injury. I think I would crawl back into bed feeling like some of them do when they are expected to pull out all the stops

Unfortunately there is always a group of people who make themselves feel better by looking down on others.

It's a shame. These are three of the greatest players of all time .....and only here at TW do you find such hatred.

Clarky21
07-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Unfortunately there is always a group of people who make themselves feel better by looking down on others.

It's a shame. These are three of the greatest players of all time .....and only here at TW do you find such hatred.

Have you been to MTF? That place makes TT look like paradise. The hate there(for Nadal especially)is so thick you need a knife to cut through it.

frinton
07-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Make a thread for it dude !! Then we'll see

Please go and give your Vote here..,
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=430504
Thanks

Hood_Man
07-02-2012, 02:47 PM

Yeah that was the most appalling moment I've ever witnessed on this forum, it was days before I could be bothered to visit this place again.

MichaelNadal
07-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Have you been to MTF? That place makes TT look like paradise. The hate there(for Nadal especially)is so thick you need a knife to cut through it.

I couldn't handle anything worse than this.

JustBob
07-02-2012, 03:03 PM

The irony is mindboggling...