PDA

View Full Version : Hurray..Finally Murray out of centre court

roysid
07-01-2012, 08:24 PM
On Manic monday, Andy Murray is finally out of centre court. Federer and Djokovic gets Centre court.

And the big big bonus...Shriek queen Sharapova and loudmouth Serena is also out of centre court. Ivanovic-Azarenka is on centre court

Sentinel
07-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Rather impolite thread, I say.

#1 and a six time winner deserve center court more, even though Murray versus Cilic might have been a closer match than Roger/Malice or Nole/Troicki.

And somehow you think Azarenka is bette than Maria. Have you ever heard her play ? No point putting Aza even on Court 17, since you'd hear her all the way on Center Court anyway. ;)

Colin
07-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Azarenka has the most annoying grunt/shriek on the woman's side (not quite as bad as Granollers on men's side, though).

roysid
07-02-2012, 02:23 AM
To each their own, I find Azarenka's howling better to ears than Sharapova's shriek. Atleast she shows her true sde, not plastic smile like Masha

SLD76
07-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Rather impolite thread, I say.

#1 and a six time winner deserve center court more, even though Murray versus Cilic might have been a closer match than Roger/Malice or Nole/Troicki.

And somehow you think Azarenka is bette than Maria. Have you ever heard her play ? No point putting Aza even on Court 17, since you'd hear her all the way on Center Court anyway. ;)

rofl@Malice.

and I hate that you changed your avi from sexi rogi to silly rabbit.