PDA

View Full Version : If Radwanska claims the #1 ranking, that's karma for all who dissed her buddy Caro.

DeShaun
07-02-2012, 01:06 PM
We don't like slamless #1s :evil:

The ranking system is broken . . .:cry: **sniffle, sniffle**

This would be so perfect if Caroline's good friend and fellow feathery striker Radwanska took over at number 1, just as bigger hitters appeared to be mounting a resurgence.
Ah ah ah, not so fast.
Everyone, please welcome you new top ranked female professional tennis player. . .Aggie why don't you come on up here and say hi to everyone.

GodNovak
07-02-2012, 01:08 PM
If she gets a slam, she deserves it, and will definitely be not as overrated as Carol.

NadalAgassi
07-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Radwanska even with her slow paced game is twice as interesting to watch as Clownniacki and not even half as annoying, so I would be happy for her to be at #1 after two years of joke Wozniacki as phony computer only #1, especialy if she does it by winning Wimbledon. Her only real flaws are her second serve and how she ridiculously bends over and takes it up the butt whenever she plays Wozniacki, but hopefully the latter will end now that she is probably realizing she is in fact a better tennis player than Wozniacki now. Radwanska as reigning Wimbledon and Miami Champion would be a fully deserving #1 and the only way she reaches it is by winning Wimbledon. Atleast she can beat the great players of past too, she has already spanked Venus Williams twice this year, unlike Clownniacki who has a combined 1 win lifetime vs Henin, Clijsters, Venus, and Serena.

DeShaun
07-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Radwanska even with her slow paced game is twice as interesting to watch as Clownniacki and not even half as annoying, so I would be happy for her to be at #1 after two years of joke Wozniacki as phony computer only #1, especialy if she does it by winning Wimbledon. Her only real flaws are her second serve and how she ridiculously bends over and takes it up the butt whenever she plays Wozniacki, but hopefully the latter will end now that she is probably realizing she is in fact a better tennis player than Wozniacki now. Radwanska as reigning Wimbledon and Miami Champion would be a fully deserving #1 and the only way she reaches it is by winning Wimbledon. Atleast she can beat the great players of past too, she has already spanked Venus Williams twice this year, unlike Clownniacki who has a combined 1 win lifetime vs Henin, Clijsters, Venus, and Serena.

Tru dat!:) She has a nice looking game and is actually fun to watch because she does not rely on retrieving as often as Caro does. I do not want to watch professional retrievers grinding points out.

Steffi-forever
07-02-2012, 01:25 PM

Why always so mean towards Wozniacki?

You are the Clown. Wozniacki has as many year-ends n 1 as Serena. :)

Steffi-forever
07-02-2012, 01:27 PM
I've always like Woz. At least she's not a mindless ball basher.

NadalAgassi
07-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Wozniacki has as many year-ends n 1 as Serena. :)

Which only shows what a meaningless acheivement it has become in the WTA these days anyway. Even less reason to care about if Radwanska ascends to #1 or not. As I like Radwanska, I am happy she is improving her game, unlike her delusional and washed up pal Clownniacki, and winning meaningful tournaments like Miami, other tier 1s, and bidding to try and win Wimbledon. I couldnt care less if she reaches computer #1 or not, a hollow achievement of no value in the WTA anyways these days, but it certainly wouldnt bother me if she does.

I've always like Woz. At least she's not a mindless ball basher.

No she is a mindless moonballer and pusher which is even worse. Radwanska has even less power than Wozniacki (or atleast did before working hard on improving her technique, unlike Wozniacki who hasnt done anything to improve in over a year) but is passing her by since she is in fact a much smarter player, with more variety, better point construction, and actual plans how to play each opponent.

Also I do find a certain amount of humor in a fan of a player whose admited game plan was "try and hit as many forehands as I can, make everything about setting up a forehand, period" as referring to other WTA pros as mindless.

BeHappy
07-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Why do people call Radwanska a pusher? She hits the ball flat and hard and aggressively, she's just not a giant like the Sharapova's/Davenport's/Williams sisters etc of this world.

mellowyellow
07-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Who does ARad ever beat that is a good player? Her record against the big hitters is as dismall as Woz. She sure gets the good draws though, another slam she trapses her way into the quarter and playing someone that is not likely to be a semifinalist no matter who she plays. Another joke draw that could potentially determine the no1 ranking. She is a pusher, and deflector, she is passive unless playing a nobody.

NadalAgassi
07-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Who does ARad ever beat that is a good player? Her record against the big hitters is as dismall as Woz. She sure gets the good draws though, another slam she trapses her way into the quarter and playing someone that is not likely to be a semifinalist no matter who she plays. Another joke draw that could potentially determine the no1 ranking. She is a pusher, and deflector, she is passive unless playing a nobody.

She spanked Venus twice this year, and she slaughtered Sharapova in the Miami final. Even if you dont think an old Venus is any good, you cant dismiss Sharapova right now.

SoCalJay
07-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Aga always amazes me with her ability to hit great shots from the baseline when she's damn near squatting from bending her knees so much (rather than moving back) because that's just the way she learned to play. I also like how she isn't afraid to speak her mind directly. I hope she wins Wimbledon and takes that #1 slot!

tistrapukcipeht
07-02-2012, 04:42 PM
She spanked Venus twice this year, and she slaughtered Sharapova in the Miami final. Even if you dont think an old Venus is any good, you cant dismiss Sharapova right now.

Your facts are only to your own satisfaction rather than meaningful , pretty much useless, I should say.

Venus is getting beaten by everybody, so beating Venus is worthless, anybody can beat her nowadays, as they should. She should probably retire.

Wozniacki knocked out Serena in Miami which is far harder to do thanbeating Venus.

Second I read some of your hateful post about Wozniacki and you're being contradictory and again using your own opinion as a fact, which your opinion is just as worthless or useful as anybody's and your opinion is not any better than anybody else here, you don't even play tennis and just keep shooting at many players that have achieved a lot more in tennis than you ever will to your profession.

You said numerous times Wozniacki didn't deserve #1 because she never won a slam, how is Radwanska anymore deserving than Wozniacki? It isn't no matter how much you wanna cry about it.

I don't like Wozniacki's game neither, and I do like Sharapova more, but this is about what you like and what i like, however it has zero effect in what's deserving, in fact Wozniacki has achieved a lot more than Radwanska.

Wozniacki lost on first round, however her opponent has played great tennis and is very good on grass, that was also one of the best matches this year on WTA, and Woznizcki has already been changing he way she plays with her new coach, you can expect her to come back in these next 2-3 years with chances to win a slam. I personally dont like her game, but she has persistency and mental fortitude to do it.

So slow down on your hateful comments about players and be more coherent.

tennisconsultcom
07-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Radwanska is only one player on women side from top 10 who plays tennis. Others players hit ball, like throw hard rocks. She hardly wins Wimby, but her play is much more interesting for watching.