PDA

View Full Version : Kvitova runs like she has on concrete boots!

guitarplayer
07-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Reminds me of Lindsey Davenport. The legs kind of move...the body barely goes.

Don Felder
07-03-2012, 07:01 AM
You try moving when you're in your second trimester. Oh wait, she's not? Nevermind.

roysid
07-03-2012, 07:13 AM
Her shot selection is sometimes baffling.
never mind..i find her hot :)

TigerTim
07-03-2012, 07:13 AM
maybe if I wear concrete boots I will win Wimbledon?

guitarplayer
07-03-2012, 07:21 AM
maybe if I wear concrete boots I will win Wimbledon?

Little Timmy. You obviously aren't watching the match. The announcers mentioned her movement seems so cumbersome.

TigerTim
07-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Little Timmy. You obviously aren't watching the match. The announcers mentioned her movement seems so cumbersome.

I was watching Hendrix, and let me tell you she has the movement of a beached whale.

Nostradamus
07-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Well, she is living the good life after winning wimbledon. Can't say i blame her. if she chooses to indulge on good food around the world, good for her. she is still in top 5 in the world so what can we say ?

heartman
07-03-2012, 08:06 AM
She's young and has some baby fat and bulges - Julia Georges is another with the same issues. I put them on a 3-4 year development plan and watch what happens. They'll grow into their physical attributes and become all the much better tennis players. Very pretty young women, no doubt, but a ways to go in terms of elite-level tennis performance on a consistent basis.

jokinla
07-03-2012, 08:20 AM
You mean like she's stuck in concrete, paint dries faster.

Roforot
07-03-2012, 08:37 AM
I thought you'd written boobs.

dominikk1985
07-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Well, she is living the good life after winning wimbledon. Can't say i blame her. if she chooses to indulge on good food around the world, good for her. she is still in top 5 in the world so what can we say ?

yes. same like with woz, yankovic, ivanovic, safina and all the other girls: once they get rich they lose the motivation.

kvitova is getting fat too. however she is a fantastic ballstriker (like lindsey) so she can compensate for that and still be a threat (unlike yankovic or woz who don't have the weapons).

still I hope she gets her *** from the sofa soon. she has the talent to really dominate if she stays in shape.